Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

I know how to fix Hack Tool 20!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
First of all You have to UPGRADE (PATCH) your Rose Online to Ver 133 And then you try login You get hack tool But if you download this file :
And extrack to your Rose Online Revolution folder Then it should come (Replace whith exting file Somting) And Replace and now Try Log In to the Game
THIS ALSO DO SO THE LAGGY COMPUTER GOES LITTEL FASTER AND START GAME FASTER BECAUSE AGREE AND DISAGREE DONT COME !!ITS COME TO THE MOVIE B4 LOGIN PART..:p

this Worked For Me!!
//Carlle

For Those Who HAVE THE SERVER AND THOSE WHO ARE JOINING SERVER!!
REAAAADD CARFULLYYY!

[[[FIX HACK TOOL 20]]

First Of all You Will have to update Rose Online to ((Ver 134))

And after that dont run Rose Close it and Go to this site

Download this file [[Frose Sans GG.rar]] And extrackt in your Rose Online Revolution Folder and Press Replace Exting File Now When done that...

YOUR COMPUTER WILL BE MUCH FASTER NOT SO LAGGY!!
THAT MEANS YOUR COMPUTER CAN PLAY ROSE MUCH BETTER NOW!

now press your Rose Launcher and Login and play!

[[FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SERVER SET HOME ON HIS/HER COMP]]

If you having a server and connect to it you will se when u press Alt+ S in game then Luna Map Coming This is only for thoose who have the server

And when killing Mobs You See Eldeon!

This is Some Bugs For the men who have the Server

BUT THE PEAPOLS WHO CONNECT TO IT ROSE IS RUNNING COMPLETELY!! AND DOSENT SHOW ELDEON MAP WHEN KILL MOBS OR LUNA MAP WHEN PRESS ALT+ S only for those who have server...I know This Because i have tested We have 5 computers And tested On all!! And the comp whith server only was wrong when played Rose on my Server!!!

But I think of 1 thing that can be helped to fix it Update Rose to ver 134 and Update everything :P
And now Test login Whith Launcher If it is still same Error/Buggs
Try Read Other Threads

//Carlle, Glafs, Chrutonius And Stoffe!

or just go to my topic "Paul_T's Game Guard Fix" and download the .exe and run it before you start your client. Boom, fixed.

i tried Paul_T's Fix and still not working i will try ur's now i hope it works :D

Or you can install wamp on your comp, and make a directories in your www folder like nprotect\GameGuard\RealServer for yourself, and edit the hosts file to be 127.0.0.1 nprotect.roseonlinegame.com. Then get the gg files that work, like say from Paul_T's post and put in the folder. Then you dont have any issues, and you dont have to rely on someone else doing it for you. If you need the files for gg I can post em so everyone can have em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back