Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

I made the locator work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:alienmental:

Attachments

• locator1 - I made the locator work - RaGEZONE Forums
    locator1.webp
    63.8 KB · Views: 141
  • locator2 - I made the locator work - RaGEZONE Forums
    locator2.webp
    51.6 KB · Views: 110
Last edited by a moderator:
why do you post that? you just tell us hey i'm cool but not very because i won't share hahaha...

Share or keep it for you.

Sorry if it looks like flaming, it's not. In forums, there will always be people to say you're a fag or whatever, don't listen to them, you know you're not. So Share now!!! =D

Upvote 0
If u can make a real thing without having debug server, tell u, u can just make ur own server.

I already did it, getting 6 servers.. 3 quest + 2 match + 1 c.w without having to change ports and such.. :P

Locator for me works too.

Upvote 0
If u can make a real thing without having debug server, tell u, u can just make ur own server.

I already did it, getting 6 servers.. 3 quest + 2 match + 1 c.w without having to change ports and such.. :P

LoL, if yours locator work, why didn't you said it before, and why you didn't posted how?

I can do many things because not having debug server, i can have more than u server, and I also can use the india gunz client that supports duel and Tdm +e, also i can have the agent, so no more Agent Error

Upvote 0

so,how many people play in ur server?

5000?

ur cpu support it?

i think that u are crying cuz u haven't the locator working,so stfu and don't cry.

be happy

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back