Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I Need Help On Site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Guys,

My problem is other people can open the webpage without any problem but others cannot the patcher doesn't patch they cannot enter the site, and ingame. Can anyone tell me the reason and how to fix this??

Thank you very much :)

Screenshot_1 - I Need  Help On Site. - RaGEZONE Forums

Im Using Xamp 1.8.3

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
You really aren't giving us much information to go off of. Can you connect to your site locally? If you can you most likely just need to port forward.

Reaction score
I'm sure he can connect it by local (... 127.0.0.7) He just need to portforward.

Owner
Reaction score
At my side its working. So it isnt the portforwarding.
Seem though that some ip adresses are blocked.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yep the website is working but some other persons cannot connect to it like 15/100 persons cannot connect to it

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
ye tht is true tht happened to me its likely tht the people ip are blocked due to some reasons just unblock their ip and they will be bale to join it ^^

Reaction score
At my side its working. So it isnt the portforwarding.
Seem though that some ip adresses are blocked.

Well I think their country is blocked. I'm not sure, well I can't connect/ isn't working for me neither.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back