Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

I need help please to create my own private server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello, my name is carlos, I have little command of English so I'm using google translator, seriously need help and I trust this forum to login.

A while ago with my friends we decided to start a project to create an online maplestory server, but they said it was difficult and left it in oblivion, the case is that I investigate a lot and I found many tutorials but all give me error the same site. The mine plan is to mount the maple server on my computer, configure the database, the npc, rates, etc ... Then buy a hosting for mounting. But with this error ....

Through this video:

and this:

I do everything exactly as they do there, but I have trouble with that "UnlimitedJCEPolicyJDK7" delete all java I had installed on my pc and install only one, which featured in the video, and when I get to the final part that I have to ejecutarl the Dumb, item, quest, etc ... I get this error, even in the launch file ...

Captura - I need help please to create my own private server. - RaGEZONE Forums

Please I hope you can help me, do not know what else to do ... Thank you.

Back