I need in help:)

Junior Spellweaver
Joined
Jan 22, 2011
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
I have a problem with price exhibiting on CS things. When I expose in NPC Editore the price for a thing and I replace files in ResEditor in game the thing remains at the price of 1 in spite of the fact that I have exposed in editore and have kept the price 1000000. What to do? Prompt please. I am sorry for the broken English. In advance thanks.:grr:
 
If you did put the files in your recource folder, and put them in your clients folder, and it still doesn't work then you can edit the price manually, in propitem.txt.
 
Yes, I have put in datasub1 and datasub2. Also has put these files in folder Client. But the prices don't change, they remain on figure 1. What to do? Help me plz:(
Which I insert a code:
AddVenderItem (0, IK3_SCROLL,-1, 1, 1, 1100);
 
0, IK3_SCROLL,-1, 1, 1, 1100)

The price aint in that code my friend...

Check propitem.txt, change it manually.
 
I know that the code isn't the price. Has simply laid out, I can in it have committed an error.:) Oh propitem.thx very much isn't clear. Other way isn't present? In advance thanks.
 
Back