i need server files l2 c5 L2O 

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hellow im spanish i need server files l2 c5
msn:jhoni146@hotmail.com
thx you

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Ok i finish now i moddyfing with a little help of my friend the official files c4 retail and add c5 weapons armors and skills(But not 100% work) and of course location.Now does anyone know how to change the login so a c5 client can connect or i must modyfing the c4 client

Upvote 0
Reaction score
you must modify the l2server to accept protocol 709 (hex) or if you know, make it to accept any protocol, then you must change engine.dll , then you must make also a new authD server and voila!

easy eh?

Then the very easy way, is to patch the animations folder and connect with C4 system, but its useless and no point on this cause is about 250mb with .7z compression...
-------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S l2authD is already modified by 99nets, so you can google or search for ezme's system that connects with it

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
you must modify the l2server to accept protocol 709 (hex) or if you know, make it to accept any protocol, then you must change engine.dll , then you must make also a new authD server and voila!

easy eh?

Then the very easy way, is to patch the animations folder and connect with C4 system, but its useless and no point on this cause is about 250mb with .7z compression...
-------------------------------------------------------------------
P.S l2authD is already modified by 99nets, so you can google or search for ezme's system that connects with it

Ok thx i change the l2authd but only support protocol 709 not all but np
Thx in advance now can i connect or download a patched system

Upvote 0
Reaction score
l2authd has nothing to do with protocol, l2server requires the protocol to be the same in order to connect, on the other hand there is an option that you can put on l2server.ini something like (i am not sure if its exactly like this):

AllowAnyProcotol=true

where if you pass the login screen (l2authD) you can connect with with any server/system protocol , assuming you will use C4 l2server

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
l2authd has nothing to do with protocol, l2server requires the protocol to be the same in order to connect, on the other hand there is an option that you can put on l2server.ini something like (i am not sure if its exactly like this):

AllowAnyProcotol=true

where if you pass the login screen (l2authD) you can connect with with any server/system protocol , assuming you will use C4 l2server

Thx

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and dont u forget to change server packets, wich are different in c4 and c5. If u dont now c++, use l2j...

Upvote 0
Reaction score
no, there is no need to know C++ if you do not have plans for an extension...
its like saying if you don't know java, don't use l2j...

OFF is more complicated but there is no BIG need for C++ ....
hexing is needed a lot more than C++

Upvote 0
Back