Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I NeED

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello i want a items id's wow and a guide to create a epic npc

Tahnks and bye

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
the search function is such a useful tool.... kkthxbye?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
How to create epic NPC . INVI can you answer?

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Look, eve... I'm really starting to not like you. I mean, you constantly double/triple/quadruple/quintuple post, you give really messed up and useless answers, and YOU'RE STEALING SOMEONE'S THREAD! Please, for the love of god, just stop all this nonsense. If you trully know what you are talking about when answering a question, then, by all means, give an answer. If not, then, well, don't...

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Look, eve... I'm really starting to not like you. I mean, you constantly double/triple/quadruple/quintuple post, you give really messed up and useless answers, and YOU'RE STEALING SOMEONE'S THREAD! Please, for the love of god, just stop all this nonsense. If you trully know what you are talking about when answering a question, then, by all means, give an answer. If not, then, well, don't...

Back