I Quit

An old mofo
Decennium
Joined
Jan 23, 2007
Messages
2,609
Reaction score
369
um, yeh i decided today i quit with my Private server on Runescape.
It becomes EXTREMELY boring and once you have done something good, u dont know what else to do..
I basically achieved everything i needed.

However im NOT releasing my source to the public.
So dont pm me asking -.-

I also will stick around helping people out in this section, maybe i will also work on a project with one of you guys, Such as matt, if your project is still going good!

Thanks for support matt, you been cool kid blad :D

-Joe
 
nah ill carry on developing but with someone else.
I just want to join a server which become a great success, we all know nothing is 100% successful, but getting somewhere is better than no where.

And tyler, as i said before, hit me up on what u need and ill help. :P
 
Ahh, shame to see you go man.
But yeh, my project is still rolling so it would be nice for you to help! But we are the official server of a different forum, so I've stopped coming on this forum as much.
 
Good luck in the future joe

I may soon be following, not because i lack interest in private servers, but to extend my current knowledge in java to a much greater level opening up possibilities when i apply for a job referring to programming

Once again, good luck mate
 
Good luck in the future joe

I may soon be following, not because i lack interest in private servers, but to extend my current knowledge in java to a much greater level opening up possibilities when i apply for a job referring to programming

Once again, good luck mate

Great, idea, move on to something more complex (java wise) which will get you the most of what you intended for.
I dunno, you could some day start making ur own java based games.
 
I have sent you a PM, the main reason is because its looking for the CACHE and i dont think you done that properly.

However, if you have done it properly, AND you have Vista, make sure the folder (Client) is on the desktop.
 
Back