• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

I released my Source, In a week I will delete the link

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Forgot to add this one in, this should fix that error. Add this in your library files for visual studio.
C:\Awakening\src\External\SpeedTreeSDK\Lib\Windows\VS2008

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone gotten this source to work? I am having an issue with the game crashing right away.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This release got a lot of bugs and problems, its not a "ready to go src".

Nice way to get money for support, better than lose money about a source which already leak before ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just sucks cause there is no errors in the r3dlog that you can trouble shoot with. Even in the error log there is nothing. But he has put a lot of good features in this. He always does such fantastic work.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
just sucks cause there is no errors in the r3dlog that you can trouble shoot with. Even in the error log there is nothing. But he has put a lot of good features in this. He always does such fantastic work.

I think codex removed/edited some things around in order for the source not be a ready-to-go one...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
give some detail what you were doing, you got the error?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
is working thanks! :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
So in "FrontendWarz.cpp" my error log is pointing here when I go to debug the problem.

plr->LoadUberData(NewChar,heroConf->m_isWOO);

If anyone can help it would be cool. Also points to profile data dirty, so i am thinking the API has an issue. Will post what i figure out if i can figure out what he did to make the source not work.

you had no issues with the source at all?

Cool. I must have set something up wrong in the source for it not to work right. All I know is when I have my error log that I export, the debug points to this line in the code.
FrontEndWarZ.cpp
plr->LoadUberData(NewChar,heroConf->m_isWOO);

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
not working game crash

not woking game crash :thumbdown:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ไม่เล่นเกมล้มเหลว

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone whos downloaded and can uplaod in another site? this mega is a duck

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
thanks bro, do you have the database for website too? inside WebInfestation i dont find :(
You have a file .bak that has the database for WarZ, and inside the Source "Exported" folder you have. sql files

Back