• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

I try to make new base animation and new base model but i got this problem

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I edit the model from the original of gunz. I saved and exported it.
other part work properly
but upper from chest..
when i test it on gunz or charactreviewer.exe
it show like this

4862159753 - I try to make new base animation and new base model but i got this problem - RaGEZONE Forums

someone please help me
to edit or tell me how to make it work.

Please :(
Here my files.

Attachments

• basemodel.rar
    843.9 KB · Views: 11
In Progress... FFXIV...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Try to make the vertex assign to 1 physique area. All I know is that if there is something like that in your mesh, the vertex would go up infinity because of multiple assigned areas in the physique. And if they aren't assigned, the vertex would go down into the ground of the axis (0,0,0) (x,y,z) coordinates. Happens with me a lot when I do character modeling.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try to make the vertex assign to 1 physique area. All I know is that if there is something like that in your mesh, the vertex would go up infinity because of multiple assigned areas in the physique. And if they aren't assigned, the vertex would go down into the ground of the axis (0,0,0) (x,y,z) coordinates. Happens with me a lot when I do character modeling.
Thanks
Now It worked.
But i have some question about some eq_chest_(name) that i made , that is a long coat.
the long coat cant get get the vertex assign at all ,it can make only arms and chest.

and some vertex go down to the ground, like you've said.
I try to use vertex paint but it doesn't work properly.

:) sorry i asked too much but i think you can help me.

Upvote 0
In Progress... FFXIV...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The best option for me in something like that is to use the Vertex option in the dropdown Physique listing. You will see something that says, "Select." Note: There will be also variation to selecting the types of vertex (Vertex Type). There are the red, green, and blue. Blue basically means that the vertices is not assigned to any link(s). Green and red technically means the verts are assign to link(s). Once you have your verts selected, you could assign them to anything you want. I recommend you assign it to the pelvis since it doesn't move, and you're basically making it so the mesh moves along side with the winds and character movements. Sorry if it isn't enough information. It's my bed time, and I need some rest.

I hope what I said helps a bit. My information could be wrong as well.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The best option for me in something like that is to use the Vertex option in the dropdown Physique listing. You will see something that says, "Select." Note: There will be also variation to selecting the types of vertex (Vertex Type). There are the red, green, and blue. Blue basically means that the vertices is not assigned to any link(s). Green and red technically means the verts are assign to link(s). Once you have your verts selected, you could assign them to anything you want. I recommend you assign it to the pelvis since it doesn't move, and you're basically making it so the mesh moves along side with the winds and character movements. Sorry if it isn't enough information. It's my bed time, and I need some rest.

I hope what I said helps a bit. My information could be wrong as well.
Everything you tell me is true.

Now It worked
really really work !!

Thank you so much
so much more than i can say or type with my keyboard !!

Thank you again !! :): :thumbup1:

Upvote 0
Back