Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I Want Help For Seting My RosePrivateServer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
gama999 - I Want Help For Seting My RosePrivateServer - RaGEZONE Forums

I WANT LEARN

HOW TO CHANGE ZULY/DROP/EXP RATE?FIXED
HOW TO I CAN BE GAME MASTER?FIXED

HOW I WILL FIX MONSTERS HP?(ALL MONSTERS HP %20)
Server.exe Unkown Item type 0 :(( How i will fixI NEW SEE A POINT SKILL BOOKS NOT SAME WITH WEAPON MASTERY ANOTHER ITEM DOUBLE ATACK ANOTHER ITEM NOW I NEED NPC EDITOR HOW I CAN EDIT NPC
I will write when i find problems
I FIND WHERE IS PROBLEM PROBLEM AT VFS FILES HOW I CAN FIND NICE VFS FILES ??

I BELEAVE THIS THREAD WILL HELP TOO MANY PEOPLE

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here wrong section but Please Someone Help me I will play with all players i will invite in aruarose rose evulation hellrose and more more who can help me to fix this problems i will give Gm Account

Last edited:
Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I moved your thread into the correct place.
now to move on to your problems

question 1
HOW I WILL FIX MONSTERS HP?(ALL MONSTERS HP %20)
the reason for this is that your server thinks the monsters have less HP than your client does.
Try extracting all the STBs out of your client and putting them in the STB folder in your server. After doing that the problem will go away.

question 2
Server.exe Unkown Item type 0 :(( How i will fixI NEW SEE A POINT SKILL BOOKS NOT SAME WITH WEAPON MASTERY ANOTHER ITEM DOUBLE ATACK ANOTHER ITEM NOW I NEED NPC EDITOR HOW I CAN EDIT NPC
See answer to question 1. Your STBs don't match.

question 3
I FIND WHERE IS PROBLEM PROBLEM AT VFS FILES HOW I CAN FIND NICE VFS FILES ??
Just use whatever is in your client. your server must always match the VFS files (STB, STL, AIP, QSD, LTB) in your chosen client.
If you edit anything in your client, add items, changes quests, whatever, you MUST UPDATE your server with the files that you just changed or it will fail.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I DOWNLOADED ROSE EVULATION RoseOnline254_InstalL.msi i installed later i let patch fully i set grafic set my server files rev_81_r360_server_files_v2[osrose]
can you say a server files for match vfs with RoseOnline254
sorry for english problems xD my english not good thank you :)
Have Vfs Files in rev_81_r360_server_files_v2 i dont want add to 3ddata one and one how can i add all vfs files at once

Last edited:
Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
if you installed NARose and let it patch fully then you currently have version 302. That is the latest version as of the patch last Thursday.

What you need to do is get a VFS extractor tool from the tools listed at the osrose forums (see my tutorial on extracting VFS here on these forums) then extract all the STB, STL, QSD, AIP, LTB files and put them into your server.

The files that come with the server may be out of date.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
""see my tutorial on extracting VFS here on these forums"" CAN YOU GIVE LINK PLEASE I CANT SPEND TOO MUCH TIME I STARTED SCHOLL TODAY ^_^

Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Thanks perrin :cool:

Saved me having to look it up.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I cant do :( Purpleyouko Can you make video tutorial for me?? Please :(
LAST CHANGE I NEED TEAM VIWER HELP Purpleyouko can you help me to creat pvp server my msn mehmet_1667@hotmail.com I can be online at 4 o'clock

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

---------- Post added at 08:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:12 AM ----------

Well, i think it would help if you would say what you cant do... Also, not everyone has the time to do this 1on1 with you.

Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I cant do :( Purpleyouko Can you make video tutorial for me?? Please :(
LAST CHANGE I NEED TEAM VIWER HELP Purpleyouko can you help me to creat pvp server my msn mehmet_1667@hotmail.com I can be online at 4 o'clock

ummmm No not really.

I don't do video tutorials. I have neither the software to record them or TBH, any interest in making or even watching them. If you can't follow the tutorials with screen shots then how do you plan to run a server. Initial setup is by far the easiest step in running a server.

I can't use team viewer since I do all my dev work in my down time from my office where I am not allowed to run such software for national security reasons. (Yes I work in a high security facility)

Lastly a PVP server is almost impossible to make in rose. It's an absolute nightmare trying to get everything lined up so that all the maps are PVP. It's something I wouldn't even consider trying to do, even at my skill level. (I also absolutely hate PVP)

It's ridiculously easy to extract the files you need for your server.
You download one program and put it into your rose folder.
Then you double click the program icon to start it.
Then you press ONE button to extract the entire VFS and select a folder to extract it to, then sit back and wait.
then all you do is copy them into your server.

All that is required is extremely basic computer literacy

My kids could have done this before they started school :mellow:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I did but now when i enter game double click on character error close now i need team viewer help please help to me i want soo much to creat rose online private i am banned at aruarose now i need creat myself server my friends waiting

Last edited:
Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I did but now when i enter game double click on character error close now i need team viewer help please help to me i want soo much to creat rose online private i am banned at aruarose now i need creat myself server my friends waiting
Why don't you just play at NA Rose?
It's free and has loads of people.

As i said I CAN'T use team viewer.
I also can't use MSN, remote desktop or a number of other programs. They are all completely blocked here by order of the NRC (National Radiation Council. A federal agency)

Sure I could get around the blocks and stuff by using proxies or hacking my computer's registry or various other tricks but quite frankly I don't really like the idea of spending the rest of my life in a federal prison as a suspected terrorist so it AIN'T GONNA HAPPEN!!!

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:32 PM ----------

Trust me, if PY can't do it, you shouldnt even think about it my friend =O
Can't is a strong word.
I could probably figure it out if I had even the faintest interest in researching how to do it. but as I neither have the time or the interest, that ain't gonna happen either :eek:tt1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
OKey then now i am restarting create server but this time i will say everything part part we will go together ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
::::::::::::::::::::::pART||1||::::::::::::::::::::::
I Unistalled[then later i deleted gravity folder] and reinstalled rose online
I using Guide[[OsRose(Evo)] Server Setup Guide]writed by
Aukemon0NL

I Created C:/Rose Server
I DOWNLOADED

Now I have RoseOnline254_Install.msi I started Install....Finished
Now I started install mysql5.1 Typical>Configre Mysql server selected//register mysql not selected>Detailed Configuration>Devoloper Machine>Multifunctional Database>C:/ [Installation path]/Mysql DataFiles>OLTP>All selected>Standart Character Set>Install As Windows Service selected Include bin directory in windows path unselected>All selected and old password current password confirm writed>Now Execute :( Sometimes Getting this fail At Start Service Freezing Now i will Working For Fix this
5.1 Not work I going to use again 6.0 :
I listening Kesha-Take it off xD
Now I installed Navicat
I created New Connection>Mysql>Connection name:RoseOnline Host name:localhost port:3306 usermane and pass entered TEST CONNECTION:>Succesful
I created New database roseonline
Now I executing sql files C:\Rose Server\rev_81_r360_server_files_v2\osrose\Database(i dont execute full_install and roseon)
List_mobsgroups.sql Giving Error and i edited it
I deleted
SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0;
-- ----------------------------
-- Table structure for list_mobgroups
I EXECUTING ALL SQLS WITH NO ERROR :)
..huh i already finished

I closed navicat
Now i let patch Rose Online Now checking files
And same time i editing configs in binary EDITED
Still Checking Files .... xD
For now i need wait Checking files Iam Today 24hour online help me pls :)

Last edited:
Last of the OsRose Devs
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OK just one question for now.

Why are you installing 3 different programs that drive MySQL?
(or at least 2 anyway)

Xampp has mysql drivers and comes with phpmyadmin which works far better than Navicat IMO.

Not sure if navicat actually has it's own MySQL drivers or not since I never use it.

MySQL_Essential 5.1 is completely unnecessary as you already have mysql running from Xampp. in fact if you try to run both of these at the same time you will certainly get errors with socket binding.

List_mobsgroups.sql Giving Error and i edited it
I deleted
SET FOREIGN_KEY_CHECKS=0;
-- Table structure for list_mobgroups
What was the error?
You may have found a way to bypass whatever was causing a problem but the way you did it may be causing more problems.
I can't really think of what error "SET FOREIGN KEY_CHECKS=0" could be causing since all it is doing is making sure that no bad data is allowed to be entered into your table. By removing this you might now have a very buggy table that will potentially crash your server.
The other 3 lines are just comments so they don't matter either way.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
checked files and patched rose online Now what i need do ?? I need change game guard and launcher? or now i need do extract vfs now what i will do i dont know
OMG THANK YOU I LOVE YOU PURPLEYOUKO ^_^ I DID WORKING ALL BOOKS AND ALL ITEMS :) MAYBE SOMETHINGS DONT WORK I WILL TEST ALL THANK VERY VERY MUCH I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH ^_^

---------- Post added at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Now I searching how i can edit create account i want accounts dont create auto i want accounts create just on my webpage i am searching but youko if you help me i will be happy :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back