• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

I was disconnected from the server every 30 mins

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My server was running for 3 months. The issue was that my player and I become disconnected from the game for some minutes like every 30 minutes. The server side was still running but when players play for a couple of minutes they will disconnected. Mobs stopped and you can walk around but eventually you will notice that there was a problem because mobs stopped and you cant even kill a monster. Sometimes it gave disconnected notice and exits in the client but sometimes it doesnt. My developer told me that that was normal for low population of my server but if it gets enough player it will be okay. Any suggestions?

Thanks for helping

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
we do have a good hosting, may i suggest our Hybrid VDS with DDoS Protection of 20 GBPS for only Php 3,250 per month

Upvote 0

zet

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
we do have a good hosting, may i suggest our Hybrid VDS with DDoS Protection of 20 GBPS for only Php 3,250 per month

do you have a link of this promo ?

My server was running for 3 months. The issue was that my player and I become disconnected from the game for some minutes like every 30 minutes. The server side was still running but when players play for a couple of minutes they will disconnected. Mobs stopped and you can walk around but eventually you will notice that there was a problem because mobs stopped and you cant even kill a monster. Sometimes it gave disconnected notice and exits in the client but sometimes it doesnt. My developer told me that that was normal for low population of my server but if it gets enough player it will be okay. Any suggestions?

Thanks for helping

this is not normal , Maybe I can help you message me

Upvote 0
Back