I.Worm/NetSky.A B C D E F and so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I.Worm/NetSky.? Thay are geting more and i am geting fucked off so if you got AVG run it to see ty. Thay are geting frow EMail. So if you got a I.Worm/NetSky.? and do not no haw to Delete it PM me AVG will not Delete the Worm and i will no haw to delete the fucker :burn: :hippy: :2gunsfiri :pokeball_ :Torch_ani :AR15firin :buzz_saw: :boom: :SniperHea

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ive had LOADS of e-mails lately all saying "improtant notice" then a attachment i always delete these but u was inqusitive 2 see what it actually does so i opened 1 and BAM got 5 viruses which i cleared up straight away.

in FUTURE just delete the E-Mails and u will not get any viruses.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
no it says it from Cap but i got 1 from EvilKittens e-mail adresse, it dosent mean that its from them coz ita a bot what sent the e-mail.

unless kitten did send me a Virus o_O

DO NOT OPEN THEM DELETE THEM.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
evilkitten said:
Thats right, i've been send u these emails with virus 2 destory u all *evil laugh* :bat_angel

lol

i haven't sent any emails like that but i've been received loads, i've learnt 2 delete them but it can be hard 2 tell coz sum are called "hi".
Yep that what i got (hi) and (improtant) (Documents) and (Info) (notice) but i dind not Open the EMail then when i presh on it to Delete it Bam AVG popsh up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back