• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Icons not showing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello all..

I am having an issue where my custom icons are not showing in game at all, they show in the editor, but not in game.

I made sure to export them correctly and add them onto the file in the correct way, it just doesn't seem to want to work. Here is a screenshot of what I mean...

GfJ7OQG - Icons not showing - RaGEZONE Forums

I am unsure what to do as they are all there... (it sometimes seems to work on a new character... but that is a rare chance as well.)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Update: I figured it out with this thread > http://forum.ragezone.com/f753/add-custom-icons-1070818/

Thanks all and stay safe.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back