Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

If you had a company, network, corporation or gaming community what will you call it?

Gold
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Jamies wonderland. Filled with joy and happiness and old men.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Guys thanks for your suggestion, but if you have more post post!!

Reaction score
PeACEAREA.

Seriously give us more info on what you are wanting to do. Personally I think the initials are one of the most important things, unless you have a very short name. It's very easy to think up names, it's harder to make them relavant to your company.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Euh thanks again keep looking ...

Fuzion and Zeon which will win

Post for more suggestion

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
How about Сool Сommunity for Сomputer Рerfomance or just CCCP for short...
Союз Советских Социалистических Республик

I even got a small logo for you pre-made:
iMikeez - If you had a company, network, corporation or gaming community what will you call it? - RaGEZONE Forums

I have a small indie Game Design group called Mad Game Design, or just MGD. However many think of MGD as Miller Genuine Draft :drinks_no

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
I haven't thought it through, but certainly I wouldn't give out the name before I've taken it to use myself. Fortunate to me, names never were a problem.

Can't help you there, buddy, because I think names should be personal and a little more than a cheap but cool tag.

Back