Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

IGCN files - My personal experience and feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
My feedback after using IGCN server files

A couple of things, which were not mentioned in the F.A.Q.
Hi everyone!

My nick name is FeliXcat and I am owner of my private Mu Online server - :)

I am not very active in posting here in RZ, but I can share my experience with the IGCN server files with all RageZone members and I hope that this is the right place for this thread.

In case you are planning to upgrade/migrate to IGCN server files - Read this first.
The files are good for starting a fresh new server (clean DB and low EXP) only, but migrating from different DB structure could be pain the butt.

My server was running on version Season 6 with the TitansTech 11.11.82 server files for a couple of years without any major bugs. All players were happy, but there were too many hacks and it was impossible to make balance between the different character classes. MuGuard was unable to block the new hacks and players were using cheats easily, so then I decided - It is time for change!

I discussed this with my team and I decided to invest all donations from the server in order to make the game better and buy Season 9 files from IGCN (I heard that they were the best).

I contacted with their pre-sales team and asked them a couple of questions, which were basically about the upgrade from TT to IGCN database. Can't argue with that - they gave me some useful advice how to do this + migration script, but it seems they didn't had any experience with upgrading from TT to IGCN files or they didn't wanted to share this experience with me.

I purchased the files (US$ 499.00 + $52.75 fee every month), spend a couple of hours to set up a test server, I migrated the current database from TitansTech to my IGCN test server and for 1 week we tested everything we could think of. Everything was perfect, so I released the new client for the players and then the sad story began...problem after problem.

1. A lot of items were missing socket options (yes IGNC I converted the item structure from 16 to 32bit with the IGCN tool). A lot of players left because of this, despite that I was manually fixing the bugged items.

2. When a player try to remove the bugged socket options from the game using the NPC for removing sockets - Game Server CRASH.

3. Players reported a random disconnect problems. I also experienced this myself.
This is the biggest problem, which I cannot find solution for.

There is nothing in the logs, so I had no idea how to troubleshoot this or even how to tell IGCN about this bug, because there is no log/error I can show them. I never had such problem before.

PS. My server is 32GB dedicated with GB connection in OVH, so I believe that the host is not the problem.

4. IGCN never mentioned that there is no web shop compatible with the new item structure of their files, so I had to hire a PHP developer to edit the code of my web shop in order to make it work.
Why this is not in the F.A.Q.?

5. The BK has 5 million HP and the PVP is impossible with 65k stats. Even with 32k stats it's not easy to set up a good PVP balance. There is database table, which helps configure some values like vitality to HP, but even if I set this the lowest possible value the BK still have 5 million HP+

All characters die from the reflect of the BK. I asked IGCN for advice how to change the defense value and they told me that this is not possible.

I know that MU is suppose to be low EXP game, but some players love the high EXP servers.
Why they never mentioned that their files are not made for high EXP servers?

6. Potions in shop cannot be added with 255 quantity. Once you buy and relog they are converted to a single potion. Still cannot find solution for this.

7. Items from dropped from golden mobs become duplicated.

Basically after upgrading to the IGCN server files I lost a lot of players, because of those bugs.

Support?
Their support is fast and good. I never had a problem communicating with them.
Maybe for a new server with fresh DB and low EXP the files will work fine, but for a high EXP server they are not good.

I hope that my personal feedback help other MU administrators.

Thanks for spending your time reading this. Cheers! :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmmm, I know only 1 things that you wrong when you making update from TT with IGCN files is like you play Muonline and Wow same time and you say that both games are the same if you know what im trying to say ..
Exemple AngelsMU , have low medium and hight exp and they dont have this bugs , of course and angels have some bugs but with time they fix it ,if you buy IGCN file you need to know and some stuff about that file.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there,

I must agree with @jacubb, all issues you experience are result of mis-configuration or invalid migration.

At the beginning we clearly advised you that we do not offer any sort of migration services apart of our old migration script from TT. The script itself is beyond our support scope and is not included in our offer. We provide it to any person who wants it. It simply moves accounts and selected data of characters from source to destination DB. Items are being moved 1:1. This means it is required to run 16 -> 32 bytes item converter available from IGC Essential Tools editor provided by us - if you migrate from TT you must additionally check "Converting from SCF (TitansTech) Database" to fix empty sockets:

The problem with sockets is because of different way of managing "Empty Socket", TT writes it as 0xFF where we write it as 0xFE, for us 0xFF means - no Socket. You must also have on your attention that TT could support range of item options combination which are not supported in newer versions, e.g. items full full of every possible options.

We made a migration service from zTeam DB once and we do not want such ever again, it took us a month including complex tests. The TT's databases are often very different depending of files version, therefore often the migration scripts would required many adjustments.

2. When a player try to remove the bugged socket options from the game using the NPC for removing sockets -Game Server CRASH.

This crash is result of database migration issue because of invalid item data - for a 100% related to the broken socket items as a result of your migration

3. Players reported a random disconnect problems. I also experienced this myself.

This also may be result of invalid migration. If such issue would be real and would happen to all of our Customers we definitely would take it under our attention. I provide you here a link of feedback from one of our Customers who runs his server for 91 days without single crash or restart:

4. IGCN never mentioned that there is no web shop compatible with the new item structure of their files, so I had to hire a PHP developer to edit the code of my web shop in order to make it work.

Please be informed that we clearly stated in our offer what is included in it. We never offered any sort of website or web shop for our files except compatibility patch for MuCore which is working just fine. The patch covers warehouse and Webshop module and it available from IGC Server Suite full pack.

If you look for paid web files service compatible with our files you may want to check this one:

5. The BK has 5 million HP and the PVP is impossible with 65k stats. Even with 32k stats it's not easy to set up a good PVP balance. There is database table, which helps configure some values like vitality to HP, but even if I set this the lowest possible value the BK still have 5 million HP+

Let me quote you "There is 5 million" ways to do that.

- VitToHP ratio configuration available from DefaultClassType (requires DataServer restart), it allows you to determine ratio of how single vitality point affects the max HP

- RegularSkillCalc.lua and MasterSkillCalc.lua, CalcCharacter.lua - it provides you more than 100 formulas for character skills and more. You can modify them however you want and base them on numerous of aspects.

- IGC_CalcCharacter.ini - at the final stage you use settings from the file to adjust final output damage in relation FromToEvery class.

All characters die from the reflect of the BK. I asked IGCN for advice how to change the defense value and they told me that this is not possible.

Nobody could every be able to tell you that or you simply generalized our response. It is possible to balance the characters, however - you must remember the game was never designed to make everything work on such high stats like 65k. I do not say now about our files but generally about this Game. To make all things work perfect on such high stats - especially skills you would need to remake most of skill animations.

I know that MU is suppose to be low EXP game, but some players love the high EXP servers.

Cannot agree with you. Files can support high stats but not everything may work expected way - again, I do not talk about our files, I talk about every MuOnline files which simply cannot support such such high stats well because of limits of game client, which was not designed for such stats.

6. Potions in shop cannot be added with 255 quantity. Once you buy and relog they are converted to a single potion. Still cannot find solution for this.

You start to make me angry because you never came to us with most of your above problems to get our suggestions and support. This is not how we work here. I personally do not like people who do not ask for potential solution and go to "complain" outside our forums. Are you looking for support here? If so then it is wrong place.

Why I am angry? Because this matter was discussed more than a 100 times around our forums. It was enough to use Search option or submit a ticket to forums. Count into which potions (and many more other items) can be combined is being defined from IGC_ItemList.xml -> Overlap attribute. Additionally, the file itself is clearly described inside and every options is explained.

If you get an issue as you described this means you still use default configuration and you never configured it to match your needs.

Again, again and again.. you never came to us saying anything about this matter. Customer's often overuse word "duplicated" and often it is result of invalid configuration (as 98% of issues our Customers experience). Items in drop cannot get duplicated, it is unreal. They may drop twice, or even more.. depending on configured of item drop count.

Basically after upgrading to the IGCN server files I lost a lot of players, because of those bugs.

You did not lose the players because of the bugs, as all of them are migration or mis-configuration issues. You lost players because you have launched new server without performing very complex tests before going live. This is what every experienced administrator should do. As I mentioned above, we once made migration service which took a month including complex tests. The person who ordered it paid much but it also require a lot of boring and "crappy" job.

Maybe for a new server with fresh DB and low EXP the files will work fine, but for a high EXP server they are not good.

As Ryan suggested, looking for live proof? Go to play AngelsMu, this is one of well managed and configured server running our files

Exemple AngelsMU , have low medium and hight exp and they dont have this bugs , of course and angels have some bugs but with time they fix it ,if you buy IGCN file you need to know and some stuff about that file.

Before coming to Community with any sort of feedback you should discuss your doubts with us, otherwise you provide false look and feeling about our files and services. Treat it as warning.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello there,

I must agree with @jacubb, all issues you experience are result of mis-configuration or invalid migration.

At the beginning we clearly advised you that we do not offer any sort of migration services apart of our old migration script from TT. The script itself is beyond our support scope and is not included in our offer. We provide it to any person who wants it. It simply moves accounts and selected data of characters from source to destination DB. Items are being moved 1:1. This means it is required to run 16 -> 32 bytes item converter available from IGC Essential Tools editor provided by us - if you migrate from TT you must additionally check "Converting from SCF (TitansTech) Database" to fix empty sockets:

The problem with sockets is because of different way of managing "Empty Socket", TT writes it as 0xFF where we write it as 0xFE, for us 0xFF means - no Socket. You must also have on your attention that TT could support range of item options combination which are not supported in newer versions, e.g. items full full of every possible options.

We made a migration service from zTeam DB once and we do not want such ever again, it took us a month including complex tests. The TT's databases are often very different depending of files version, therefore often the migration scripts would required many adjustments.

This crash is result of database migration issue because of invalid item data - for a 100% related to the broken socket items as a result of your migration

This also may be result of invalid migration. If such issue would be real and would happen to all of our Customers we definitely would take it under our attention. I provide you here a link of feedback from one of our Customers who runs his server for 91 days without single crash or restart:

Please be informed that we clearly stated in our offer what is included in it. We never offered any sort of website or web shop for our files except compatibility patch for MuCore which is working just fine. The patch covers warehouse and Webshop module and it available from IGC Server Suite full pack.

If you look for paid web files service compatible with our files you may want to check this one:

Let me quote you "There is 5 million" ways to do that.

- VitToHP ratio configuration available from DefaultClassType (requires DataServer restart), it allows you to determine ratio of how single vitality point affects the max HP

- RegularSkillCalc.lua and MasterSkillCalc.lua, CalcCharacter.lua - it provides you more than 100 formulas for character skills and more. You can modify them however you want and base them on numerous of aspects.

- IGC_CalcCharacter.ini - at the final stage you use settings from the file to adjust final output damage in relation FromToEvery class.

Nobody could every be able to tell you that or you simply generalized our response. It is possible to balance the characters, however - you must remember the game was never designed to make everything work on such high stats like 65k. I do not say now about our files but generally about this Game. To make all things work perfect on such high stats - especially skills you would need to remake most of skill animations.

Cannot agree with you. Files can support high stats but not everything may work expected way - again, I do not talk about our files, I talk about every MuOnline files which simply cannot support such such high stats well because of limits of game client, which was not designed for such stats.

You start to make me angry because you never came to us with most of your above problems to get our suggestions and support. This is not how we work here. I personally do not like people who do not ask for potential solution and go to "complain" outside our forums. Are you looking for support here? If so then it is wrong place.

Why I am angry? Because this matter was discussed more than a 100 times around our forums. It was enough to use Search option or submit a ticket to forums. Count into which potions (and many more other items) can be combined is being defined from IGC_ItemList.xml -> Overlap attribute. Additionally, the file itself is clearly described inside and every options is explained.

If you get an issue as you described this means you still use default configuration and you never configured it to match your needs.

Again, again and again.. you never came to us saying anything about this matter. Customer's often overuse word "duplicated" and often it is result of invalid configuration (as 98% of issues our Customers experience). Items in drop cannot get duplicated, it is unreal. They may drop twice, or even more.. depending on configured of item drop count.

You did not lose the players because of the bugs, as all of them are migration or mis-configuration issues. You lost players because you have launched new server without performing very complex tests before going live. This is what every experienced administrator should do. As I mentioned above, we once made migration service which took a month including complex tests. The person who ordered it paid much but it also require a lot of boring and "crappy" job.

Before coming to Community with any sort of feedback you should discuss your doubts with us, otherwise you provide false look and feeling about our files and services. Treat it as warning.

The answers you provided me in the tickets I opened were not that clear as the answers you provided here.
Now I can understand what you explained much clearer. Won't discuss this here as you requested.

"Warning" - OK. If that's your way to treat customers.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was not able explain you as clear as I made it above because you never forwarded most of above inquiries to us. Regarding DB migration, you never asked for exact differences between the way it is managed by us and TT. You must form direct question of what you are looking for as we are simply unable to write 10 pages articles about single feature of the files.

The software is very complex and extended. Discussion about it could be never-ending-loop. The warning was verbal only to make you think next time before providing invalid feedback to the Community because of lack of contact with us regarding sort of matters. It is not very welcome by us.

We are happy to help, but Customer first must want to talk to us a bit more than general way formed question.

We believe we work with server Administrators and we also may expect minimum of knowledge, at least of how to form a question thank to which we will be able to answer you as clearly as possible to resolve your inquiry.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are taking it absolutely wrong. You're not just small customer who came to the shop, bought PC mouse, and started screaming "this poop is broken". Treat it more like a business deal. This market is very small and very technical, and like every niche business area, it's governed by the rules. Once you buy files, you have to follow these rules. Ofc. you didn't sign agreement... yet, but you accepted TOS which is not that much less significant.

If you do any similar thing in any professional deal, you could be even sued. Maybe MU is not as much professional, but still breaking rules about not making any part of the deal and service public, can cost you in example a ban (and It's very very low price compared to any other similar business). I don't know about IGCN TOS, but calling this "way to treat customers" is just ridiculous.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Agreed, totally. U paid for a service, not cheap, "The best server ever", "The best comunity", "A revolutiorany server...".

They should remove all this poop and place "Professional and Experimented admins only".

Sorry for yours dollars.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@pcdubaum, you have read the most not important part of entire conversation. Database Migration is very advanced task and requires good knowledge in many aspects. If somebody starts making it then I may assume it is professional or well-experienced user. Source of his issues is improperly performed migration, lack or not enough internal tests and lack communication with us from his side.

If you think that somebody will manage the server for you then you are wrong. We provide software and fixes for issues being result of software fault. We provide tutorials for many parts of the software. Additionally, every of our configuration file is very well-documented - described inside.

However, this is you who administrates and manages the server.. not we or nobody else.

I am out of this conversation. I said what I had to say.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

There is nothing in the logs, so I had no idea how to troubleshoot this or even how to tell IGCN about this bug, because there is no log/error I can show them. I never had such problem before.

PS. My server is 32GB dedicated with GB connection in OVH, so I believe that the host is not the problem.

Forgive I leave the subject, but this happens to me very often also in OVH, with several files I've tried and I can not understand why, apparently packets are lost or something happens.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ovh some times have problems, also wizzy replied fine. IGCN now have the best server files because:

DC: autoreconnect system
PVP, skills, drop, etc.: You can edit more easily calcharacter and .lua scripts

you no need contact to customer area for some problem, because another client already fixed posting in igcn forum. Then you goes to "search" in forum, put some word related to your problem and find posts related to you problem.
i have 1 month withouth crash, also you have inspector if this problem appears
my 65k server is working fine, you can edit all.

sry bad english i dont care

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My feedback after using IGCN server files

A couple of things, which were not mentioned in the F.A.Q.
Hi everyone!

My nick name is FeliXcat and I am owner of my private Mu Online server - :)

I am not very active in posting here in RZ, but I can share my experience with the IGCN server files with all RageZone members and I hope that this is the right place for this thread.

In case you are planning to upgrade/migrate to IGCN server files - Read this first.
The files are good for starting a fresh new server (clean DB and low EXP) only, but migrating from different DB structure could be pain the butt.

My server was running on version Season 6 with the TitansTech 11.11.82 server files for a couple of years without any major bugs. All players were happy, but there were too many hacks and it was impossible to make balance between the different character classes. MuGuard was unable to block the new hacks and players were using cheats easily, so then I decided - It is time for change!

I discussed this with my team and I decided to invest all donations from the server in order to make the game better and buy Season 9 files from IGCN (I heard that they were the best).

I contacted with their pre-sales team and asked them a couple of questions, which were basically about the upgrade from TT to IGCN database. Can't argue with that - they gave me some useful advice how to do this + migration script, but it seems they didn't had any experience with upgrading from TT to IGCN files or they didn't wanted to share this experience with me.

I purchased the files (US$ 499.00 + $52.75 fee every month), spend a couple of hours to set up a test server, I migrated the current database from TitansTech to my IGCN test server and for 1 week we tested everything we could think of. Everything was perfect, so I released the new client for the players and then the sad story began...problem after problem.

1. A lot of items were missing socket options (yes IGNC I converted the item structure from 16 to 32bit with the IGCN tool). A lot of players left because of this, despite that I was manually fixing the bugged items.

2. When a player try to remove the bugged socket options from the game using the NPC for removing sockets - Game Server CRASH.

Support?
Their support is fast and good. I never had a problem communicating with them.

I hope that my personal feedback help other MU administrators.

Thanks for spending your time reading this. Cheers! :thumbup1:

first of all srry for ur mony..
and next i dont know why you ppl still buying that s... form igcn , you never will make mony from MuOnline if you`r pay (US$ 499.00 + $52.75 fee every month) lol wtf.. i know many persoane like you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
first of all srry for ur mony..
and next i dont know why you ppl still buying that s... form igcn , you never will make mony from MuOnline if you`r pay (US$ 499.00 + $52.75 fee every month) lol wtf.. i know many persoane like you

The biggest servers running our files make thousands $$ a month :) Cannot say which ones by name as it is confidential information. I do not know any business in the world which did not require investment before gaining profits.

Forgive I leave the subject, but this happens to me very often also in OVH, with several files I've tried and I can not understand why, apparently packets are lost or something happens.

I heard of some problems with OVH from Customer running one of most popular server around the Community. I even remember that forced him to move out from OVH but at the end he returned to OVH and found out that modification of properties of network card helped.

Also, it is important to make sure that Anti-DDoS Firewall offered by OVH is well configured, otherwise it may cause range of trouble.

Reaction score
Few tips from me,
I can't say that i know everything, i get many troubles even on my server season2,
But when someone open a server he must be aware of many things and much more when you have to make big changes or even upgrade versions,
There is also many parameters about your hosting computers, your networks, OS , files , attacks and much more.
Mu Online generally is not created with the best specifications at all, some people try hard to make the best out there, i know the money you have to spend are not few bucks but there are many reasons why require more money. I had a Season2 server which one could give me enough money to spend my Month plus servers needs, i don't see any reason why a Season9 server can't do this to you, i bet is Administrators fault.

First of all you must Search around you, what is the best option you have to make the best or a good server, how it can give you more money how many similar server is out there and much more.. The best promotion of your server and the best quality, clean head to fix and take care of all things. My personal advice is : Learn every day more about Mu (if you wanna make a good and stable server) check each online server if you can, find mistakes/ wrongconfigurations on other servers so you will be prepared in any case.

Suddenly success is not for everyone but with good effort and hard work, anything is possible.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi , I will post my feedback as well. As a owner of FamousMU server , which I closed 3-4 months ago.

I spend about 2000$ for all this things .. Swap from VPS to DEDICATED Server , than twice pay for Launcher. Website + Custom Modules , vBulletin 5 License and Premium Plus files which was cost me a lot of money and about 53$ per month . I didn't found their files stable enough . I had to restart server 4-5 times per week . When something goes wrong , I made a ticked , than they told to me that is my fault . after couple of hours they released new updates which was start working.

I will not recommend to spend so huge amount of money for IGCN files . Files are not stable enough , you have to restart every time your server , you is making your players to think that your server is not seriously enough.

The biggest servers running our files make thousands $$ a month :) Cannot say which ones by name as it is confidential information.

I didn't found biggest server as zhypermu , fortressmu and grudgemu , is one owner of all this 3 server . Which are using different files (Zteam), not igcn. Which are making me to think that is possible to make a good server with other server files .

Yea , true , all benefits will gonna have IGCN from you , even if you don't have any donations from that .

Just to cound a little bit :

Dedicate Server will cost about 130$+20$ Windows License monthly .
Webhosting is not a big deal . Maybe 20$ year
Than IGCN license 53$ monthly .
If you will go for some Pay monthly website , you will pay some money monthly as well. ( If you will not use MuCore)

So it's about 200$ monthly .

PSS: Dont forget about 500$ Premium Plus amount , than an other 100$ for auto launcher , if you will want .

I do not know any business in the world which did not require investment before gaining profits.

Correct , but for that money , Your files should gold :) , and support to be for each customer . Ofc for now you don't care much about that . Because there is only IGCN MuOnlines files active . What you will do , if there will be new Team much cheaper and best? Ask yourself what to do , to keep customers.

If I will think again to back into MuOnlines files , Hope there will be new team , or I will go for files shared online , than to find someone to fix all bugs and wrong things from server , so I will have to pay once . I think is that how old servers are works now.

So for those who want to make a server , just think twice. And better keep your money in your bank account for things much important.

Thanks

Last edited:
ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@vasile

You are wrong. How long you was a customer of IGCN? I am working with their files for 5 years and all my servers were profitable. It's on server's administrator, if you will be successful or if you will fail. If you don't have enough experiences and knowledge of at least basic stuff related to server management, then you will fail for 99%. If you are smart enough, if you know what players want, it's not a problem to earn thousands dollars per month. If you configured server wrong it's not a surprise that you had to restart your server almost every day. In last 3 months I didn't have a single crash. Files are stable enough, if you know what are you doing. Of course it will keeps crashing if you are editconfigs with random values and you have no idea what are you doing. You can't expect that if you will spent 2000 USD that you will be automatically profitable. This depends on you as a server admin, IGCN will just provide you most advanced and stable server files, the rest is up to you.

PS: It's not any kind of offense against you, I just wrote my experiences with IGCN.I guess you don't have as much experiences as I have from 5 years.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For some point , there was fault from IGCN , than explain how other admins like zhypermu can make money without paying license for server , their files are zteam.

Anyway I was working with you as well , good job but sometimes quality is bad .

In case if I will want again to open server , I will think twice and I'll use free files , buy muguard , and find someone there to fix server bugs . Maybe I'll spend more , but I'll know there is no monthly payment for server files .

ImperiaMuCMS CEO
Loyal Member
Reaction score
For some point , there was fault from IGCN , than explain how other admins like zhypermu can make money without paying license for server , their files are zteam.

Anyway I was working with you as well , good job but sometimes quality is bad .

In case if I will want again to open server , I will think twice and I'll use free files , buy muguard , and find someone there to fix server bugs . Maybe I'll spend more , but I'll know there is no monthly payment for server files .

As I know ZhyperMU was a customer of MUEngine and they still are using MUEngine files. zTeam didn't have ex702, only S6 and S8 as I know, but whatever. Anyways, ZhyperMU is not as good as they were 3-4 years ago. They didn't update version for 2 or 3 years, they are still running on ex702 what is not as attractive for players as S9.

You will spend much more money if you will pay someone to develop files just for you and you won't get update of version or it will be really expensive. But I don't think that someone would develop for example Season 10 server files only for you, or you will have to pay him few thousands bucks. Yes, there won't be a regular monthly payment, but I think you will pay maybe 3-4 times more per month for fixing stuff :):

Btw, if you will check for example xtremetop100 you will see, that top 5 servers are running on IGCN files, coincidence?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
As you know , there is a spam voting , like some selling voting, spamming voting by changing IP . Don't check by server top . Try to log in game .

I was checked zhypermu already god s8 upgrading. Anyway we are not speaking about other servers .
Every server got their players .

BTW , this is just a review from customer to others . As you are partner with igcn , of course you will support them.

In case if I will want to open again, I will know what to do , and which files to use . Maybe I'll go for muengine as well.

Ofc if you want successful server , you will need to spend money . But igcn support are not as good as I was expected .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back