Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

ihatehaxor - moderator application - Shaiya/Ran Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Aliases: ihatehaxor
Email address: mhdj.fam@gmail.com / dl536@scarletmail.rutgers.edu
Section you are applying for? : Shaiya section / Ran Online (if there's any more space available)

Do you have any experience with the section you are applying for? :
Yes, I have experience through working with Ragezone before. With school winding down, and seeing this section getting trashed, I would like to apply again and help cleaning it up and contributing.

Write a small paragraph as to why you should me a moderator on your chosen section. :
I'm in college currently, and did not have a lot of time to moderate when I became moderator here. Summer is coming soon, and with a lot of time in my hands, I feel like I would be a good addition to the moderator team once again, helping with the Shaiya section and see it become an active section. I do not see any moderators in Shaiya section currently, and even though it is not a big role, I feel like someone should do something about it and fix it up, maybe even the supervisors should atleast clean it up a bit, when no one is working for that section. Also I was a moderator in Ran section, cleaned it up when I had a lot of time, and again with Summer coming up, I feel like I can clean this section up and keep it organized with no problems.

Why did you join RaGEZONE? :
To start and study private servers. I started off with Maplestory private servers, and I actually made one successfully. This is pretty much what started me going. I stayed in Ragezone for a while now and the community is very diverse. A lot of flames and such but at the end of the day, doesn't mean poop cause it's the internet hah. Now I stay in Ragezone because this community has really grown in me, being an active member since '08, made me realize that this community is awesome.

Anyways thanks, and hopefully I get re-elected! :eek:tt1:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
So you're saying you'd like a summer job, only to leave (again) when college starts up? I'm not saying you have to commit to RZ and give us your soul, I'm just saying something more long term would be ideal.

You talk like you are so active yourself..
Come on, cut the guy some slack..

All Moderators Post Standards things and the Good Side.
They post what they think that the Administrator/{In-Charge} will approved, but they don't live up to it. Neither do any moderators do that..

So no Moderators has any say in any Application Except Mental himself..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
You talk like you are so active yourself..
Come on, cut the guy some slack..

All Moderators Post Standards things and the Good Side.
They post what they think that the Administrator/{In-Charge} will approved, but they don't live up to it. Neither do any moderators do that..

So no Moderators has any say in any Application Except Mental himself..

If the moderators didn't have a say on the applications that are written, why would MentaL allow anyone but the admin group to post on the threads? same goes for us users, if a moderator says yes and 5 users say no what do you think will happen? what you're saying is unless MentaL likes them then they wont end up as a moderator, I'm correct on saying this yes?

I've seen plenty of applications that have been shot down without MentaL having a say in it, they don't make the decisions based on what they think MentaL will approve of, they do it based on what the person can bring and improve within the community.

Anyway..

@ihatehaxor -
I haven't really been on ragezone long enough to see your contribution to the website, however the whole " summer job " thing throws me off a little. I may be wrong here but looking over the Ran online section ( haven't yet looked at shaiya ) you haven't contributed much, If I had the power to hire someone I would do it based on what potential they could bring to the community, not getting half way through a section overhaul to make it more interesting then quitting because you have school again.

S' a no from me.
Sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back