• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

IIS Error

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
So I've been trying to setup a retro and everything works until I download the things that are needed through web platform installer, after I've download the required things client page does not work, when I go to localhost/client it looks like this: , and then I get a IIS error: , does anyone have any idea on how to fix this?
I've reinstalled the VPS and started over 2 times now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Check the permissions of your wwwroot folder, make sure it is not read only.
Like Johno said right click your wwwroot folder and go to permissions and make sure that its admin access and not just read only. Make sure you have done the rewrite rule too your htaccess file or have a web.config file in your wwwroot.

Upvote 0
Back