IIS7 RevCMS Windows Server [HELP]

Joined
Dec 23, 2012
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi there, i am new to IIS7, not long came back after a good year or so owning a hotel. I was wondering if there was anyone who could help me setup?

Thanks in advance.
 
Ikr. IIS was a major problem to me. So I just started using Xampp instead. Just disable IIS and use Xampp if you think you can't manage with IIS anymore [Like me xD]
 
Upvote 0
Ikr. IIS was a major problem to me. So I just started using Xampp instead. Just disable IIS and use Xampp if you think you can't manage with IIS anymore [Like me xD]

Very bad idea in a production environment. On your localhost it's fine to test it with XAMPP, but please use IIS on your VPS.
IIS is very easy to set up if you know how to do it. PM me and I'll help anyone that wants help to set it up.
 
Upvote 0
Back