Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ill be back .

Dbo Dev
Reaction score
Jo,
you guys are so slow that it hurts me :eek:tt1:
so I decided to come back and continue working on the source !

Hope old people also decide to continue.

cheeers!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Jo,
you guys are so slow that it hurts me :eek:tt1:
so I decided to come back and continue working on the source !

Hope old people also decide to continue.

cheeers!
Glad to see you back, Started to miss the dude that post in every page of the 100+ Page of my first thread <3.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Daneos, welcome back, i've been testing out the source, and you guys make me so happy.. And what a great work you guys made..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Daneos u are the best coder the dbo source on this website. Hope after vacation we can do some community. I think we need to do a UD and TMQ instances. Revelation still didnt show us a movie with this, mayby they cannot into tmq?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@Szczeepan no bro...why you only think with UD and TMQ? the fight system is not 100% at all what you gonna do if TMQ and UD working but you, cannot fight correctly?
i mean if you came at level 30 how you can get quest to get Adult? for now just forget this idea about UD and TMQ
will be returning with that soon...

short answer: not need for now... ;)

Dbo Dev
Reaction score
lol Szczeepan Im noob..
But I just finished today the server structure and now I can work on party,guild,monster,fight system without problems.
boost ftw *-*

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Daneos u are the best coder the dbo source on this website. Hope after vacation we can do some community. I think we need to do a UD and TMQ instances. Revelation still didnt show us a movie with this, mayby they cannot into tmq?

yes we need this it was the best part of game. tmq ud .dungeon.. cc floor. events 70lvl cap and many more .when i see this function maybe i will play.but i think is waste of time for one person
NTL was small studio but they have Master of progamming people look on yt.good luck for all

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
@qwe12345
its your option! then if you want, or no play it's your choice, why we dont do TMQ/TLQ/UD yet?
Because we are doing new server struct(like Daneos said(at least he does all server struct))
We still don't know how to access most of content of DBO such TLQ/TMQ/UD because they have some stupid things....yesterday i'm able to access Tutorial(Kame House) and play while....but i cannot release this part because is not completed...
You know when you make a new Char...you start without All Equips? well i'm fixing that too
then you cannot tell "Oh Daneos do it all you are the best coder in the fuc*** world the most of guys don't know anything", he was doing his best to keep the project UP clean and fixing all others bugs we have...if you are not happy with this... maybe you can wait Revelation....
Next priority we have after finish...is make compatible with TW latest version we are showing more things like
Summoning Shenron,Using of Skills,Create Char,Teleport,Triggering Objects,Monster&Npc Spawn,Quest,Items,HTB usage, etc....
some of another contains some bugs and we still fixing....

and for finish this "Quick Reply" we know what we need do, don't tell us what we need do...feel free to take the Server code and do it by yourself make a pull request,place your name in the comments,we gonna analyse if is working what you DO then we push to the main repo ^^

;) ^^ =)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
hi, lelz xD

Ey daneos, did you do QueryServer? To have NPCSystem al all that poop what we have talked on skype xD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can i ask something ? Are you working on the newer client ? :$
Just a question..
By the way, you are amazing, and the time from AKCore.. Congrats

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I love, all of you guys, you answer, and give always the right answers!
Keep the good work, i'd love to help, if by any how..

Dbo Dev
Reaction score
What do you mean? You have another files or edited one by you?

Edited. The only thing which are same with akcore is the packetfile

Daneos - Ill be back . - RaGEZONE Forums

Back