ill

Reaction score
Exclamatio said:
nope i dont mean ill as in cool i mean really ill, damn im sick >.<

think that's a manchester thing lol

Originally posted by Exclamatio been in bed 2 days straight an it hurts 2 breath, cant really do much, if i move i feel real dizzy and have 2 sit or lie down again.
i used to love sleeping more than anything but nows its plain annoying lol
unlucky m8 >.< that's gota suck. Hope u feel better soon:good:

Could b flu (no not when u silly pansies get a little cold and claim it's flu, I mean PROPER flu)

D

Darknightr

same appened 2 me couple of years ago when i was in boardin school ... nevah been that ill couldnt click play on the dvd player on mah roomies laptop ;p i couldnt bum em a week

Reaction score
hehe yeah i think its proper flu, its wierd. yesterday i could picture all the major muscle groups of my body as i was moving them. the muscles i was using would change from red to blue as they got tired real quick, an if i didnt rest them soon enough my whole body went blue and i started to go faint (added a pic to show what i mean)
and today im sure i started hallusinating, i found the energy from somewhere to try and train and as i was focusing i started to hear fucked up stuff and i fainted, when i came too like 10-15 mins l8er i had no energy at all so i just lay on the floor for like an hour b4 i dragged myself onto the couch to sleep if i had to give a % of my strength left id say i seriously had like 4% gonna go sleep more now its a struggle 2 keep my eyes open

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
D

Darknightr

yep propah flu same as i had, u might wannam get pensilin thingeh wateva its called from doc if u aint

i didnt notice colourchange or my muscles gettin weaker ;p but then didnt have energy to check colour change and i didnt have energy to move my muscles to check at all lol, i randomly fainted as well, dont even remember if i hullucinated i couldnt think straight

and it got worse and worse instead of gettin better ;p i think pensilin helped so i got bettah

Reaction score
lol don't train m8 u'll b ill 4eva >.< take it easy-only advise I can give

Reaction score
thx 4 the good wishes guys

just been to the doctors btw, got some penesilin for my throat but they dont know sup with my chest. she said its prolly been something developing over a long period of time. even though ive had no problems with my chest in the past.

at 1st me and maka thought it was cause i was out in the cold the other night. which was logical, however i have desensitized myself to the cold over time. so i was a little shocked to find i was ill, but it looks like it wasnt that after all.

gotta have some tests, prolly scans and poop to see sup with me

Reaction score
>.< damn, well gl in gettin well lol