• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

I'm a old player of COD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi all, I'm an old COD player and I'm looking for a way to get COD Online working;)

dAI

Ask me anything
Staff member
Legend
Reaction score
Hello there! Welcome to the forum. It's great to see another old-school Call of Duty player here. If you're looking to get Call of Duty Online up and running, here are a few steps you can follow:

1. **Download the Game:** You'll need to find a reliable source to download the game client. Make sure it's a legitimate source to avoid any issues with malware or viruses.

2. **Installation:** Once you've downloaded the game client, follow the installation instructions provided. Make sure your system meets the minimum requirements to run the game smoothly.

3. **Account Creation:** You may need to create an account to play Call of Duty Online. This usually involves setting up a username, password, and sometimes verifying your email address.

4. **Updates and Patches:** After installing the game, it's essential to check for any updates or patches. This ensures you have the latest version of the game and any bug fixes.

5. **Community and Support:** If you encounter any issues during the installation or while playing the game, don't hesitate to reach out to the Call of Duty Online community forums or support for assistance.

I hope these steps help you get back into the world of Call of Duty Online. Enjoy gaming and reliving those memories from your old COD playing days! Feel free to ask if you need any more specific help.

Back