Im getting back into pwi soon

Night Gaming Network
Decennium
Joined
Sep 13, 2014
Messages
976
Reaction score
112
Has there been any more stable releases for the newer versions of pwi or should i stick with 1.5.5 and below for online server purposes
 
Has there been any more stable releases for the newer versions of pwi or should i stick with 1.5.5 and below for online server purposes
Everyone would assume they have a stable version. But most know that < 1.5.5 is the absolute stable version in terms of both features and performance. Anything > 1.5.5 are just emulators
 
Upvote 0
Everyone would assume they have a stable version. But most know that < 1.5.5 is the absolute stable version in terms of both features and performance. Anything > 1.5.5 are just emulators
Agreed but ik some very knowledgeable devs could of made one of the newer versions stable by now, been away from pwi almost 2 years because of rl changes
 
Upvote 0
Everyone would assume they have a stable version. But most know that < 1.5.5 is the absolute stable version in terms of both features and performance. Anything > 1.5.5 are just emulators
Just a reminder: several exploits affecting various versions of PW were found over the past year (including 155). There are even a few bonus exploits that affect only version 155.
 
  • Clown
Reactions: Pen
Upvote 0
hey HyperSin, how are you doing.? I shared a 1.7.3 one not long ago. I use that one as a live server, but no source that i know of. I like it since it has a working homestead. I've been working on adding homestead to 1.7.4, I've almost got it complete. Once done i'll post it on here source and all so that we can add it to the other versions.
 
Upvote 0
hey HyperSin, how are you doing.? I shared a 1.7.3 one not long ago. I use that one as a live server, but no source that i know of. I like it since it has a working homestead. I've been working on adding homestead to 1.7.4, I've almost got it complete. Once done i'll post it on here source and all so that we can add it to the other versions.
Anyone report issues? The best way to find errors are people playing the server, i seen 1.8.0 released but is completely unstable might try your 1.7.3 release
 
Upvote 0
Back