Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I'm screwed

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh man, I'm so screwed. I was just getting my Biology II binder out of my bookbag to work on a project that's due tomorrow. I look at the cover of the binder and it says "Japanese". They binder's look alike, so I grabbed it by mistake. So now I don't have the Biology II binder with the Instruction sheet in it.

I'm so screwed, I really need a good grade in this class (I have like a D), dad is really pissed, and I'm panicking. Crap...I'm so screwed.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Yikes.

That scenario has happened to me a few times, more or less.

Do you have any notes? A friend with the book? Keys to school???

Just remember, a year from now, heck a month from now, it'll just be a memory :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yikes.

That scenario has happened to me a few times, more or less.

Do you have any notes? A friend with the book? Keys to school???

Just remember, a year from now, heck a month from now, it'll just be a memory :p

No because it was just a sheet with instructions.

And I wish I had the keys >.>

Not with my bad grades.

Reaction score
No because it was just a sheet with instructions.

And I wish I had the keys >.>

Not with my bad grades.

Grades change. What type of schooling are you in atm?

I used to sweat this type of thing.

I then realized, poop happens.

Easy to say, sure... I'm not the one w/o my book. But try not to sweat it tooo much, especially if there is nothing you can really do atm..

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Grades change. What type of schooling are you in atm?

I used to sweat this type of thing.

I then realized, poop happens.

Easy to say, sure... I'm not the one w/o my book. But try not to sweat it tooo much, especially if there is nothing you can really do atm..

Highschool, sohpmore *Sigh*

Guess your right, nothing I can do about it.

Reaction score
least you've got two years to help your grade I've got three months and I'm screwed (missing a whole science credit.)
Does your school have a homework hot line or something? My school does and it rocks when you teachers put your homework on their webpage :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
oh man this happened to me a few times. possibly the worst scenario ever when it comes to homework. i usually try to emeorize or get the main idea of an assignment so even if this happens i can sort of wing it.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
least you've got two years to help your grade I've got three months and I'm screwed (missing a whole science credit.)
Does your school have a homework hot line or something? My school does and it rocks when you teachers put your homework on their webpage :D

No they don't...

I'm so screwed lol.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Highschool, sohpmore *Sigh*

Guess your right, nothing I can do about it.

me too, and gk is right, we have 2 years left, but couldnt you have gone back to school before it closed to get it?

i know schools stay open after the kids leave. so you shoulda done that :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
me too, and gk is right, we have 2 years left, but couldnt you have gone back to school before it closed to get it?

i know schools stay open after the kids leave. so you shoulda done that :p

Yeah, but I didn't get my binder out till about an hour or two ago (which is 7:30 PM), so the school would have been closed.

Reaction score
different colored binders ftw :). I wouldn't get too stressed out over it, I've had situations like that where I'm missing the paper for a project or presentation or something. Usually I'd just tell the teacher I wasn't prepared. It wont get you a 100 but maybe an extra day to wing your project.

I've gotten awesome grades on last-minute things :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I emailed my teacher a few hours ago asking if she had the paper she could email me it. And she just did! Yay! I can do it now.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Just finished it! I'm so happy ^_^. The conclusion isn't the best because I forgot to read the last 30-40 pages. But that's ok, at least I have it done now. Mrs Reysz is the best teacher ever.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
So this means you didn't get screwed? :p Good for you!

Back