Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I'm trying to change what my WarZLauncher.exe is looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok So, I'm trying to change what my WarZLauncher.exe is opening, instead of it opening let's say WarZ.exe I'm trying to get it to open let's say MyWarZServer.Exe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok So, I'm trying to change what my WarZLauncher.exe is opening, instead of it opening let's say WarZ.exe I'm trying to get it to open let's say MyWarZServer.Exe
Change the file name......Its not a trick....there is a reason we have the "rename" tool :D

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what are you talking about ?

I'm asking how to change what file WarZLauncher.exe opens. to edit what it changes I need to know what program to use and what settings to edit in the WarZLauncher itself unless something else handles that.

I know you were trying to be helpful thank you anyways.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well i think i know what you mean, go to this directory in the source code and i think its what your looking for. :D: "src\RSUpdate\gfx"

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For changing the Window Title and the Exe Name open RSBuild.sln, then UPDATER_Config.cpp
"char GAME_EXE_NAME[512] = "WarZ.exe";" <-- Edit this and the Launcher start the new .exe
"char GAME_TITLE[512] = "The War Z";"

Reactions: DNC
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back