• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

I'm working on a private server, but I don't want players to change the DB3 content,

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm working on a private server, but I don't want players to change the DB3 content, can it be changed in what way? I seemed to hide the heroes in other private server db3, with EA6130A3DB30A58E81B4D466AD3065ACBB3614D9. HFS And their NGClient.aes is a little bigger than mine Can someone share some knowledge about this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, do you want to package to hfs file or aes file?I have seen other private servers package DB3 files into NGClient.aes filesAnd what tools to use?
@memvoicam

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
  • 我在私人服务器上工作,
  • Now that we have found a way to encrypt and decrypt aes files,
  • You need to use this program :
  • The Enigma Protector x64
    ,Now I would like to ask how to add new content to the client? Like copies and fashion

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
在客户端加好后在添加服务端DB3文件 player_costume avata_costume_info

[报价=a1103157770;9167574]
  • 我在私人服务器上工作,
  • 现在我们已经找到了一种加密和解密 aes 文件的方法,
  • 您需要使用此程序:
  • 谜保护者x64
    ,现在我想问一下如何向客户端添加新内容?喜欢复制和时尚
[/引用]

Upvote 0