Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Immortal Web

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is immortal web, just first version 0.1.0, let's see first if people can install it without problems :p:.

/

• Follow this instructions for install xampp and sqlsrv drivers (and make sure that connect to mssql).

• Start apache and mysql, create a new database (default is 'immortal'), unpack rar in xampp/htdocs, open db.sql and execute the query(mysql).

• Go to application-immortal-config-database.php and edit for you right configs.

• Go to application-immortal-config-constants.php and you can edit the client/patch path download and the server name.
If you use OzzyGT adduser(mssql) see bellow, then go to application-immortal-controller-website.php and edit this line
PHP:
$salt = "0x".$salt;
//Like this
//$salt = "0x".$salt;

• Now go to the website, create a new account (login with the email) and check that the username is create too in the mssql db.

• Go to mysql, check your id in users table, insert a new line in auth table.
userid = youruserid
priv = 1305

• Relogin in the website and now you can add/remove notices.

Tips:

Go to application-immortal-config-config.php and add a new encryption_key, strong one.

If you already use mssql driver (not sqlsrv), go to application-immortal-config-database.php and change this line.
PHP:
$db['mssql']['dbdriver'] = 'sqlsrv';
//like this
$db['mssql']['dbdriver'] = 'mssql';

If you place your web in another folder go to application-immortal-config-config.php change base_url for the right path.

You can enable/disable mssql and mysql errors in application-immortal-config-database.php and change db_debug.

The site is worked in

Install PORTABLE version

• Extract 7z file
  • Run setup_xampp.bat
  • Go to application-immortal-config-database.php and edit for you right configs.
  • Modify mssql adduser stored procedure (Here)
  • Start apache and try to register

Tested on SQL SERVER 2008 R2

Thanks to NanayaQ, Nexux, OzzyGT, kev

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Good tutorial, Just that when I use XAMPP my Apachi doesn't start up. I thought it was because of my wampserver so I uninstall it yet still the same. any idea?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Go Xampp->netstat make sure that 80 port isn't used by another program or maybe is caused by dll files, for last xampp version you need to download SQLSRV30.EXE ( ), copy php_sqlsrv_54_ts.dll and add the extension. ( HERE )

Reaction score
Go Xampp->netstat make sure that 80 port isn't used by another program or maybe is caused by dll files, for last xampp version you need to download SQLSRV30.EXE ( ), copy php_sqlsrv_54_ts.dll and add the extension. ( HERE )

yeah your right skype was using port 80 wth?
Btw I got it to work I config constants/config/database and website, is there anything else im missing because I keep getting Directory access is forbidden.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ho i forgot add .htaccess file and index.php.
(add .htacces file and index.php) it again if it works and my htdocs estructure is..

application
system
.htaccess
index.php
Xampp folder and other xampp stuff

Reaction score
Ho i forgot add .htaccess file and index.php.
(add .htacces file and index.php) it again if it works and my htdocs estructure is..

ah now it work thanks :) I'll test it now.

Edit: ok I register the page now locate it to 127.0.0.0/website/register (blank), I check on mysql and didn't see it get register?..

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Enable mssql error in application-immortal-config-database.php and change

PHP:
$db['mssql']['cache_on'] = FALSE;
//like this
$db['mssql']['cache_on'] = TRUE;

And see if there are any error after registration.

Reaction score
Enable mssql error in application-immortal-config-database.php and change

PHP:
$db['mssql']['cache_on'] = FALSE;
//like this
$db['mssql']['cache_on'] = TRUE;

And see if there are any error after registration.

My guess is that it has to do with the 32bit and 64bit maybe..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fatal error: Call to undefined method User_model::check_username() in \application\immortal\models\user_model.php on line 40

What would cause that? :/

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fatal error: Call to undefined method User_model::check_username() in \application\immortal\models\user_model.php on line 40
What would cause that? :/

Hi, update user_model.php, download this file overwrites application\immortal\models\user_model.php, something was missing, sorry.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i get this now

Fatal error: Call to undefined function sqlsrv_connect() in C:\xampp\htdocs\system\database\drivers\sqlsrv\sqlsrv_driver.php on line 76

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, go to application-immortal-config-database.php change this line

PHP:
//like this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
lol the problem was i needed sql native cliente 11...now i got a new problem

A Database Error Occurred

Error Number: 01000

[Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]Executing SQL directly; no cursor.

exec adduser 'madmax','0xf686a5c9b0fa9f32e82fb27b3118a2b4','prompt','answer','truename',123123,'godnexux5@hotmail.com',123123,'province','city',123123,'address',123123,0,'1998/01/01','qq','0xf686a5c9b0fa9f32e82fb27b3118a2b4'

Filename: C:\Users\pc\Desktop\IW-0.1.0-portable\XAMPP-USB-Lite-1.8.0\htdocs\system\database\DB_driver.php

Line Number: 330

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
go to application-immortal-controller-website.php and edit this line
PHP:
$salt = "0x".$salt;
//Like this
//$salt = "0x".$salt;

Disable mssql errors in application-immortal-config-database.php and change db_debug = OFF.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
worked tks bro your the man!

almost done dont look at the flash banners i have my own dint have time to add them yet.

only register is working atm.

sorry for doble post my bad!

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ah now it work thanks :) I'll test it now.

Edit: ok I register the page now locate it to 127.0.0.0/website/register (blank), I check on mysql and didn't see it get register?..

i get blank (white) screen and i cannot register to site

there are is no solution for this problem!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is immortal web, just first version 0.1.0, let's see first if people can install it without problems :p:.

/

• Follow this instructions for install xampp and sqlsrv drivers (and make sure that connect to mssql).

• Start apache and mysql, create a new database (default is 'immortal'), unpack rar in xampp/htdocs, open db.sql and execute the query(mysql).

• Go to application-immortal-config-constants.php and you can edit the client/patch path download and the server name.
If you use OzzyGT adduser(mssql) see bellow, then go to application-immortal-controller-website.php and edit this line
PHP:
$salt = "0x".$salt;
//Like this
//$salt = "0x".$salt;

• Now go to the website, create a new account (login with the email) and check that the username is create too in the mssql db.

• Go to mysql, check your id in users table, insert a new line in auth table.

• Relogin in the website and now you can add/remove notices.

Tips:

Go to application-immortal-config-config.php and add a new encryption_key, strong one.

If you already use mssql driver (not sqlsrv), go to application-immortal-config-database.php and change this line.
PHP:
//like this

If you place your web in another folder go to application-immortal-config-config.php change base_url for the right path.

You can enable/disable mssql and mysql errors in application-immortal-config-database.php and change db_debug.

The site is worked in

Install PORTABLE version

• Extract 7z file
  • Run setup_xampp.bat
  • Modify mssql adduser stored procedure (Here)
  • Start apache and try to register

Tested on SQL SERVER 2008 R2

Thanks to NanayaQ, Nexux, OzzyGT, kev

can some help my with this i got all but all time i lost,please can some help my please guys add my on skype semir.dizdaric pls

Last edited:
Back