• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

ImMorTaLFlyff V19 Server Download

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hi i have a problem in compiling i use the resource that sunmiin provided

c:\Flyff\Source\_Common\Colosseum.cpp(48): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'DWORD' to 'BYTE', possible loss of data
c:\Flyff\Source\_Common\Colosseum.cpp(50): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'DWORD' to 'BYTE', possible loss of data
c:\Flyff\Source\_Common\Colosseum.cpp(144): warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
c:\Flyff\Source\_Common\Colosseum.cpp(291): warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
c:\flyff\source\_common\colosseum.cpp(296): warning C4700: local variable 'bWin' used without having been initialized
c:\Flyff\Source\_Common\Colosseum.cpp(311): warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
c:\flyff\source\_common\colosseum.cpp(327): warning C4700: local variable 'pWorld' used without having been initialized
c:\Flyff\Source\_Common\Colosseum.cpp(336): warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
c:\Flyff\Source\_Common\Colosseum.cpp(359): warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
c:\Flyff\Source\_Common\Colosseum.cpp(374): warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
c:\Flyff\Source\_Interface\FuncTextCmd.cpp(5342): error C2065: 'TextCmd_CoupleState' : undeclared identifier
c:\Flyff\Source\_Interface\FuncTextCmd.cpp(5342): error C2065: 'TextCmd_CoupleState' : undeclared identifier
c:\Flyff\Source\_Interface\WndTaskBar.cpp(9681): error C2666: 'CTexture::RenderRotate' : 2 overloads have similar conversions
c:\Flyff\Source\_Interface\WndTaskBar.cpp(9682): error C2666: 'CTexture::RenderRotate' : 2 overloads have similar conversions
c:\Flyff\Source\_Common\2DRender.h(245): could be 'void CTexture::RenderRotate(C2DRender *,CPoint,FLOAT,BOOL,DWORD,FLOAT,FLOAT)'
c:\Flyff\Source\_Common\2DRender.h(240): or 'void CTexture::RenderRotate(C2DRender *,CPoint,FLOAT,DWORD,FLOAT,FLOAT)'
while trying to match the argument list '(C2DRender *, CPoint, float, int, float, float)'
c:\Flyff\Source\Neuz\VersionCommon.h(526): warning C4005: 'NO_GAMEGUARD' : macro redefinition
c:\Flyff\Source\WORLDSERVER\DPSrvr.cpp(7367): warning C4018: '<' : signed/unsigned mismatch
c:\Flyff\Source\WORLDSERVER\ItemUpgrade.cpp(1194): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'DWORD' to 'WORD', possible loss of data
c:\Flyff\Source\WORLDSERVER\ItemUpgrade.cpp(1211): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'DWORD' to 'WORD', possible loss of data
c:\Flyff\Source\WORLDSERVER\ItemUpgrade.cpp(1320): warning C4244: '=' : conversion from 'float' to 'int', possible loss of data
c:\Flyff\Source\WORLDSERVER\ItemUpgrade.cpp(1395): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'DWORD' to 'BYTE', possible loss of data
c:\Flyff\Source\WORLDSERVER\ItemUpgrade.cpp(1396): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'DWORD' to 'BYTE', possible loss of data
c:\Flyff\Source\WORLDSERVER\ItemUpgrade.cpp(1405): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'DWORD' to 'BYTE', possible loss of data
c:\Flyff\Source\WORLDSERVER\ItemUpgrade.cpp(1519): warning C4018: '>=' : signed/unsigned mismatch
c:\Flyff\Source\WORLDSERVER\ItemUpgrade.cpp(1880): warning C4244: 'argument' : conversion from 'DWORD' to 'WORD', possible loss of data

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
c:\Flyff\Source\_Common\2DRender.h(245): could be 'void CTexture::RenderRotate(C2DRender *,CPoint,FLOAT,BOOL,DWORD,FLOAT,FLOAT)'
c:\Flyff\Source\_Common\2DRender.h(240): or 'void CTexture::RenderRotate(C2DRender *,CPoint,FLOAT,DWORD,FLOAT,FLOAT)'
while trying to match the argument list '(C2DRender *, CPoint, float, int, float, float)'

Open 2DRender.h -> Go to line 245 by pressing CTRL +G -> After "FLOAT," put "TRUE,".

Does anyone have full thai theme?

Go to client -> Theme folder -> Change the named English folder to Thailand or Copy all files from the English folder to the Thailand folder.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've done completing all of missing models and textures' lol add some item's modifying awakes and effects. all i need to do now is packing all of files in each .res inside the client folder just like the format of clientside of aether flyff. do you guys know how?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't upload my files since many of people here doesn't help me for a little.lol you sould wait until my problem will be fixed. i'm working alone *_* if id fixed thse problems i will share my files.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can't upload my files since many of people here doesn't help me for a little.lol you sould wait until my problem will be fixed. i'm working alone *_* if id fixed thse problems i will share my files.

Nah don't worry, lolpro already provided the Immortal Client (page 17)...
Good luck with your problem.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Nah don't worry, lolpro already provided the Immortal Client (page 17)...
Good luck with your problem.

ithink that isthe client what i posted in page 13, model's are not complete.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
minimap was so crappy and also the navigator title :3 -_-
Untitled - ImMorTaLFlyff V19  Server Download - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I've done completing all of missing models and textures' lol add some item's modifying awakes and effects. all i need to do now is packing all of files in each .res inside the client folder just like the format of clientside of aether flyff. do you guys know how?

Aether and other certain servers have encrypted files which requires editing to File.cpp.

To have everything in .res files, and semi-organized you could use Mergev2 Released by Sedrika or do it manually with a res editor. Also, a little encryption would be in resource.txt ->
encryptionKey 0x57

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Aether and other certain servers have encrypted files which requires editing to File.cpp.

To have everything in .res files, and semi-organized you could use Mergev2 Released by Sedrika or do it manually with a res editor. Also, a little encryption would be in resource.txt ->
encryptionKey 0x57

Oh ok ok thanks for you responce, I will figure it out with myself since you gave me an idea. :blush:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PlayerBG.tga read error Not found can someone upload this file? TS not include it in his theme.rar

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i hope someone can make a guide on this..xD
sorry for being a newbie..

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i have all in this post and cilent how i can open privat or offline servr

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can some one show me a tut`s on how to setup this immortalflyff files v19 to a private server. pls

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Create a shourtcut of neuz and the shortcut properties should be look like this

sungmiin - ImMorTaLFlyff V19  Server Download - RaGEZONE Forums

or change the basilisk to sunkist​

In the new updated source, some of images looks like ugly but the old source got a pretty looks, help pleaseeeee Heres my screenshot

sungmiin - ImMorTaLFlyff V19  Server Download - RaGEZONE Forums
it`s not working :( how can i fix it my neuz.exe pop up and close.. or i need to re compile the source to get the neuz.exe?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi to get the bins, you have to compile the released source of sungmiin, don't know how to compile? TUTORIAL.

sir cdrking i can`t answer your PM because your inbox is full..

This is my Reply to your message
cdrking said:
Need help setting up Immortal Files?

Yes need help on it :( i need step by step tut`s cause im new at making private server flyff. and i want to make it online

pls reply

Thanks in advance

Back