Hi, I'm using The Pack v1 (a modified odinms I believe) and I'm trying to set up a modest server for a friend and I, hence my lack of knowledge and my persistence with this.
launch_world.bat and launch_login.bat work fine, but I get the importpackage error when I launch launch_channel.bat (pictured below)
I can post the entire error if that would help. I found this thread, http://forum.ragezone.com/f428/odinms-java-8-compatibility-fixes-1055778/
But I do not follow what it is saying exactly. If I could be walked through the process, I'd really appreciate it.
Thank you so much for reading.
launch_world.bat and launch_login.bat work fine, but I get the importpackage error when I launch launch_channel.bat (pictured below)
I can post the entire error if that would help. I found this thread, http://forum.ragezone.com/f428/odinms-java-8-compatibility-fixes-1055778/
But I do not follow what it is saying exactly. If I could be walked through the process, I'd really appreciate it.
Thank you so much for reading.

