Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

In need of latest database

Fer

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I just found out about this forum, im not sure if this is the right place to ask but does anyone know where can I find an empty DN database? as latest as possible, because I downloaded one from version 2783 but it seems to be a bit outdated, especially dnworld
any help will be appreciated, thanks!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I just found out about this forum, im not sure if this is the right place to ask but does anyone know where can I find an empty DN database? as latest as possible, because I downloaded one from version 2783 but it seems to be a bit outdated, especially dnworld
any help will be appreciated, thanks!

Wdym outdated?

You can costomized the database itself. If you have the source of the server you can manually costomized it.

Also your in the wrong sub forum to ask help/question.

Also by empty you mean all tables are empty?

You can just delete records or truncate tables except some tables.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yes 2783 is a good DB even we need to clean abit, if wanna latest DB you can consider email eyedintity ask them to send you latest DB

Fer

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
some features like hero skill are not in that database, so i was asking if someone knew about a newer one
i can add them by myself but if there is a newer version out there i would prefer to use that

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yes 2783 is a good DB even we need to clean abit, if wanna latest DB you can consider email eyedintity ask them to send you latest DB

They won't literally give you their db lmao.

some features like hero skill are not in that database, so i was asking if someone knew about a newer one
i can add them by myself but if there is a newer version out there i would prefer to use that

If you have full source for 2783 then you can add missing db tables and match the source procedures or you can listen to what the program executes or send to server like if logging in game the game client sends instruction to server -> dn auth.exe specifically.

Latest one might be sold by chinese its a 64 bit 95 cap new and higher version, from what i hear is this is a package of full source code, i think tools include and maybe gameres, also cost i think 30k usd or maybe more expensive.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
bro can you share 70 cap clean database, please

Back