Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Increase inventory pages to 12

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I have made some changes to the source code of the files (RoleBaseDef.h and BagFrame.cpp ). After compilation, the client does not work correctly, it says on the screen that I am sick. I understand that some more changes are needed in the database, because the RoleData database still displays the value 240 in the BodyCount column. Even if you create a new character. Perhaps someone can tell you at least the direction where to look for a solution? I think it would be interesting for many people.

I'm sorry for my poor English

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
not sure as i never messed with it but i can say if you havent told the system the max body count then you need to navigate to the definition of the circled Macro in Visual Studio and update it there.

1704739087007 - Increase inventory pages to 12 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
не уверен, поскольку я никогда с этим не возился, но могу сказать, что если вы не указали системе максимальное количество элементов, то вам нужно перейти к определению макроса, обведенного кружком, в Visual Studio и обновить его там.

View attachment 254453
1704739217954 - Increase inventory pages to 12 - RaGEZONE Forums

I have indicated it here... I'm doing something wrong, because any of my attempts to add 6 inventory slots only lead to malfunctions in the game)

Attachments

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
вы обновили пользовательский интерфейс для рюкзака в файлах интерфейса lua
1704740253420 - Increase inventory pages to 12 - RaGEZONE Forums

I just can't find where to make sure that there are 12 slots here : (I've been studying the source code for about a week and I can't find anything. I compiled different versions of clients, recompiled the server part, but this only led to bugs=(

Attachments

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Maybe you can have a look in the interface.fdb from arcadia. Didnt they have the 12 bags version?
Thanks a lot, you're just the best! For some reason I didn't think to look there myself!) And it is there) And I will adjust the client and server to this)
interface\bagframe -- the path with icons
interface\worldxml\bagframe.lua -- you can expand the number of inventory slots in this file
interface\worldxml\bagframe.xml

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
and why would you add more bags to clean up when its all full when you have 8 x 30 to start with

1704836143277 - Increase inventory pages to 12 - RaGEZONE Forums

witch is way too much as it is ? I could see adding more to Transport Book but more junk to clean i just done understand why ?

Attachments

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
and why would you add more bags to clean up when its all full when you have 8 x 30 to start with

View attachment 254497

witch is way too much as it is ? I could see adding more to Transport Book but more junk to clean i just done understand why ?
I can't even do 8) I have the tot of the inventory cell from 240 to 255 displayed, and then everything fills the backpack of the store and the uncreated cells. Do you know where I went wrong?

Attachments

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
so fall back to the original's and start again but dont forget you also have to edit addons if you want to see them all as one like mine above

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
so fall back to the original's and start again but dont forget you also have to edit addons if you want to see them all as one like mine above
In general, I have already taken it up and I still want to reach the end and do what I have planned, I have already lost so much time with this and just can't give up) If you have any thoughts where I could have made a mistake, please tell me, I will be very grateful

Upvote 0
Back