Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Info about client and CabalMain

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i'm using TG Cabal client and a Brazilian repack by Roonan, now... i have everything working, but now i wanna know how Cabal works. The first thing what i wanna create is my cabalmain/launcher. I don't found something here in the forum. Anyone can help me with this?

The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
Just start cabalmain with breaklee parameter and it will use the internal.txt details. This was answered a lot of times. I recommend you read more guides.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have everything working
Im using Cabal Client Patch by DARKSTEELMAN, it have everything related to internal, data files etc... Actually, the server is online and everything goes fine. My question was

i wanna know how Cabal works. The first thing what i wanna create is my cabalmain/launcher.
I expected find something like a guide (i've found a couple of things, like something called MagicKey, Husky process?, Cabals main released by PunkS7yle and others.) but nothing for someone who want to learn... I see a lot of post asking for help, and i tried to answer what i figured out reading from other post in the community. I dont wanna be another one bothering in the forum, but i dont see activity from the people who support the forum months ago. Maybe you are tired of reading these kind of people, but this is a forum...

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
breaklee = internal.txt
husky = language.enc
XOR Key = Key to decompress your enc file.
Launcher = make auto update into client side.
magickey = if client magic key not same with sql magic key ( autoclosed )

Back