• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Information about encrypted files of evs (level 70 to 80 gear)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Need some opinions on how to decrypt the texture code inside the evs files of level 70 to 80 gear

sample encrypted hex code 4A 19 C4 3E 88 F6 43 3E 01 5A 04 D9 3E AB FD 57 BF C6 A3 A8

sample unencrypted hex code 01 5A 04 D9 3E AB FD 57 BF C6 A3 A8 3E 4A 19 C4 3E 04 6C 06

As you can see encrypted files always start at 4B,A4,E5 ETC., and if you notice encrypted texture code start in 3 digits and next digit is either 3F, 3C, 3D BD, BC, it looks like this 4A 19 C4 start line = 3E

I think this code represent to start a new data or new point of code and the first 3 code on the line is the encrypted code or lock code of a texture code..

Unlike the unencrypted code it always start at 01 and there are 4 digits of hex before the start of the line which is look like this 01 5A 04 D9 starting line = 3E

BTW in one evs file I think there is more than 1000 hex line that we need to edit or decrypted one by one to make the texture code works on our server.

for example 4A 19 C4 3E 88 F6 43 3E 01 5A 04 D9 3E AB FD 57 BF C6 A3 A8 is equivalent to 1 encrypted hex code

I work on level 68 unencrypted file and replace to the encrypted hex code but It show diff on my client or maybe there is another files that is thesame and can be replace for encrypted code lines..

I am also thinking with the video of adamgx he is using encrypted lines 4A 19 C4 3E 88 F6 43 3E 01 5A 04 D9 3E AB FD 57 BF C6 A3 A8 but he succeed to run the files correctly on private servers client...

or maybe he is using the client of talisman online to show how it looks like when it is decrypted...

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I already got the right formula on evs files but it takes much more and huge time because i need to edit 2000 plus hex code lines but i know that i am on the right track I don't need any npc eva files or some trick to decrypt the code because all the files we need is already in the evs file itself, but it needs to be more patient and good eyesight to edit and to make it work on our server correctly and after editing those evs file there is another encrypted file which is the .dds or the texture of the gear, but I am 100% sure that unlock code is in the file itself,

Why it is working on TO or Wow because they invert the file as a simple explanation our client read the eva and evs from 0 to 6 straight line when it loads on the server but on TO and Wow it is likely read as 0-6 2-6 4-6 etc.. and it is like their client read the files repeatedly that's why when we put it on our server our client cannot read it correctly..

I am pursuing this project because I am thinking that they have brain but we do also have brain all we need is to understand and know what they are doing to make this huge encrypted files works on our server.

As I need much more time hopefully by April 2014 all the Gear of All classes are totally Decrypted I will update my project one I finish the assasin set..

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you want i can try to help you i am good in eva-evs editing whit hex. if you want to talk whit me we can talk on skype/messenger/facebook just leave me an offline messaje

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My head is shaking I can't believe that there is no such thing about new or old system of wow TO and shumen what ever it is I can decode now 100% all the suits in all classes but still it needs a huge time to decode it one by one... once im done with the suit I will try to figure out the mounts... and I am pretty sure it also can be decoded.. Talisman Private server will go alive soon... with new sets probably 10 mounts to be updated and hopefully PRC1 and PRC2.... but cave has a monster files because it has a huge animation so it takes too long to decode but still we are on the right track to decode the encrypted files..

How adamgx decrypt the level 80 weapons? It is easy because the texture code is not encrypted thats why by decrypting the keys inside the eva files of weapon it will show up 100% on the server unlike the new sets mounts and even the cave the texture code is encrypted so that the texture of this evas and evs is garbled on our server because it reads 0-6 not repeatedly on our client...

That's why adamgx called the new sets new mounts encrypted with new system because they include the texture code to be encrypted unlike the weapon they only encrypt the base of the files but the texture is stil thesame as our client can read it normally..

That's the information I can give right now, if you have a strong analytical skill you can figure out what i mean to say...

Back