• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Inquiry] Server Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I would like to ask if what are the differences of the Flyff server files available right now?

I want to know what are the differences of the versions of files available.

Inactive
Reaction score
I would like to ask if what are the differences of the Flyff server files available right now?

I want to know what are the differences of the versions of files available.

Download them OR check the release itself, most tell you what's defined and etc.

Check:
VersionCommon.h OR kCommon.h OR ServerCommon.h

And then you'll know the differences lol.

If your trying to ask something else then you need to be a bit more specific.

Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Download them OR check the release itself, most tell you what's defined and etc.

Check:
VersionCommon.h OR kCommon.h OR ServerCommon.h

And then you'll know the differences lol.

If your trying to ask something else then you need to be a bit more specific.

My bad, sorry! I can't find the history of Flyff versions. Like version 1-21 or 22? I just came back on the Flyff community and would like to know what is the differences of each version.

Upvote 0
Inactive
Reaction score
My bad, sorry! I can't find the history of Flyff versions. Like version 1-21 or 22? I just came back on the Flyff community and would like to know what is the differences of each version.

Oh ok, my bad :tongue:

The retail wiki was taken down when webzen sold flyff off to play2bit however a Brazilian server still has it up so this will most likely help you:

This ^ will give you versions 11 to current.

If your looking for things before V11 you can always try this:

Also while flyffworld is dead their website is still up and has some stuff from the past as well:

Hope it helps :thumbup1:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Oh ok, my bad :tongue:

The retail wiki was taken down when webzen sold flyff off to play2bit however a Brazilian server still has it up so this will most likely help you:

This ^ will give you versions 11 to current.

If your looking for things before V11 you can always try this:

Also while flyffworld is dead their website is still up and has some stuff from the past as well:

Hope it helps :thumbup1:

Thank you bro!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back