[INQUIRY]

Junior Spellweaver
Joined
Jun 27, 2025
Messages
126
Reaction score
3
I am using asura vs2022 shared here, I do have question about using GM Tool.
What is the purpose of user type 2?

Its kind the same with user type (left) but with additional types likes "Streamer, etc ....". I also tried to change some accounts user type 2 but seems nothing is happening or maybe I just can't figure it out?

Anyone mind to share/explain?
1756808204410 - [INQUIRY] - RaGEZONE Forums
 
Solution
I am using asura vs2022 shared here, I do have question about using GM Tool.
What is the purpose of user type 2?

Its kind the same with user type (left) but with additional types likes "Streamer, etc ....". I also tried to change some accounts user type 2 but seems nothing is happening or maybe I just can't figure it out?

Anyone mind to share/explain?
View attachment 288161
UserType2 Use for Color name like Streamer / VIP / GM / Admin / Premium /
I am using asura vs2022 shared here, I do have question about using GM Tool.
What is the purpose of user type 2?

Its kind the same with user type (left) but with additional types likes "Streamer, etc ....". I also tried to change some accounts user type 2 but seems nothing is happening or maybe I just can't figure it out?

Anyone mind to share/explain?
View attachment 288161
UserType2 Use for Color name like Streamer / VIP / GM / Admin / Premium /
 
Upvote 0
Solution
Back