Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Installing [ka120.rar]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
Hi when I try to setup (after I extracted to the A3 folder on desktop) by clicking ka120.exe and go through the setup, I get stuck on this part...

Psypher - Installing [ka120.rar] - RaGEZONE Forums

the questions on the image link above...

Much thanks to people who answers! All help appreciated :D

Cant wait to play this game~ :)

Thanks, I'm trying it right now...

I have a few questions though, how would you know if it's installing on C:\A3 (I made a folder A3 on C:); I C:\A3 as the directory to install the game. And all I'm seeing is the part of the process shown in my first image linkery. How do I know it's really installing? Would I be notified when it's finished installing?

zZz, anyway, thx for the help Akaruz :)

Lol this installer is fuked up pretty bad...

so I "installed" this (ka120.exe) onto the C:\A3 and, well, all it installed was another ka120.exe setup shitz0r (wtf?)...

*sigh* maybe I'm supposed to extract ka120.exe from the .rar archive it was in?

all I did was extract ka120.exe (all that was in the ka120.rar archive) to an A3 folder I created and did the setup from there...

as they say, little things can make a big difference -_-;

Thanks Akaruz for the help~!

It could also be that I stupidly "Opened" the file instead of saving it...
My laptop deletes those "Opened" / temporary files after an hour or so :/

Well, I'm off for another 50 min A3 downloading session

0=)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back