• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Interface Bug

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Has anyone managed to fix the interface not showing up upon logging in yet? I know you can fix it by pressing a key but I wonder if it's fixable to show up on default. Would really like to get things going.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is an issue that exist in Windows 7. All other versions of Windows have no issue when logging in by default with showing the user interface.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone managed to fix the interface not showing up upon logging in yet? I know you can fix it by pressing a key but I wonder if it's fixable to show up on default. Would really like to get things going.

The only real option is to set gongfuclient.exe to run as administrator and in compatibility mode for windows XP in the compatibility tab. This usually makes the interface show up upon login without having to press the key combination.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Meh.. thanks for the reply. Guess i'm out then, not interested in that. Was hoping someone found a perm solution which would allow people to install and play at start.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Did you try Ctrl+F11? Not sure if its the same thing or not.

Back