Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Interface Development [.PSD]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys,

I am releasing for you a .PSD that I have developed for a friend, and since he does not need it any more, he remains the same.

[Screenshots]

stage room -
char select -
equipment -
shop -
lobby -
logo -

[Developed]

- Stage Room
- General Lobby
- Shop / Equipment
- Character Selection

[Download Files]

Lobby / Store / Equipment / Character Selection -
Stage Room -
Icons with higher resolution -
Logo -

Password of the files: AlexandreSantos

See you.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
this is absolutely beautiful! good work!

Reaction score
This looks actually really good and fits the game, but to be blunt.. a psd won't do much unless you can translate it into the game files.
I really hope you can make this into the game it self, a clean UI.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@StephanW

I do not have time to translate the interface to the game files.And another, it is not so difficult to get the interface to the game, it is only you are cut the images and program in the XML positions according to .PSD, for those who have a little experience with XML will not have problems with this.
Orby

Thx bro!

Reaction score
StephanW

I do not have time to translate the interface to the game files.And another, it is not so difficult to get the interface to the game, it is only you are cut the images and program in the XML positions according to .PSD, for those who have a little experience with XML will not have problems with this.

Orby

Thx bro!

Awww that's too bad.
Also you'd be surprised how crappy the xml positions are with most images :(

Back