Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Interface help for where xml

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
pltab_clan_off and pltab_lobby_off , pltab_friends where edit this name xml? which lobby xml or others?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
stitch10 - Interface help for where xml - RaGEZONE Forums
What is the problem again ?
Yes , i want find this edit where name xml that pltab_clan_off and pltab_lobby_off but i want change edit this pltab tga to .png bro :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Reaction score
stitch10 - Interface help for where xml - RaGEZONE Forums

Yes , i want find this edit where name xml that pltab_clan_off and pltab_lobby_off but i want change edit this pltab tga to .png bro :)

Oh, if you mean in the source code, you can find them in here: ZPlayerListBox.cpp
Search for one of the file's names there (for example pltab_clan_off.tga), and you can change them to png. You will also have to change them in the relevant mrs file.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh, if you mean in the source code, you can find them in here: ZPlayerListBox.cppSearch for one of the file's names there (for example pltab_clan_off.tga), and you can change them to png. You will also have to change them in the relevant mrs file.
Opps ! i got found this and thank you helped me thanks :) Tannous

Upvote 0
Back