Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

internal.txt?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Somebody know how to change server ip not use internal.txt. In my country someone did it use private server...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
open cabalmain in ollydbg change remove internal.txt

and

edit IP in cabalmain.exe :D

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
mayojung
The Omega

Re: internal.txt?
open cabalmain in ollydbg change remove internal.txt <<=== cabalmain, whereis cabalmain? or you mean cabalmain.exe? ollydbg <== where is ollydbg too? why i can't find it?

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
mayojung
The Omega

Re: internal.txt?
open cabalmain in ollydbg change remove internal.txt <<=== cabalmain, whereis cabalmain? or you mean cabalmain.exe? ollydbg <== where is ollydbg too? why i can't find it?
why u need some skills to try it >.<

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
you think your skill is good?? maybe i don't what is that, but i'm not idiot, maybe my skill is regular for people like you, but i'm not lazy and work hard not like you only said people badly......
And i want to try it...

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

and

mayojung, can you tell me how to change ip? Use HEX or Ollydbg, i found internal.txt in ollydbg, but i don't know how to use it for change my ip...
Thank's..

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

and

erm.... no? :p

sorry but that's not even possible, live server ip's are in cabal.enc, so that's a no-go, the real way to do it is far more complex, and takes some amount of debuging and reversing skill to do ^^

Upvote 0
Back