Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ip for stoping atacks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just need some help,and i hope someone will help me posting the ip's that i should block on centos to avoid flood...atacks what ever they are.I saw long time ago a post here where someone said after baning an ip everything was ok.so i ask you guys to help me.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
mirceagab - Ip for stoping atacks - RaGEZONE Forums

This is my log and my erros.What's with the last error?

Upvote 0
The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
I should have watched my mouth and not said/talked poop to DeadlyData telling him things like your are not welcome here because then I become the one who is truly not welcome here.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
u got me blured here.Whats got to do my webpage ( its not on centos ) with the server atack..and i think the firewall is useless

Upvote 0
The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score
I should have watched my mouth and not said/talked poop to DeadlyData telling him things like your are not welcome here because then I become the one who is truly not welcome here.

Upvote 0
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the firewall its on bro,if huge packages are sent to the server,probably the firewall blocks then but the bandwidth its still loaded....

Upvote 0
The Cat in the Hat
Legend
Reaction score

Upvote 0
Back