Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Iris

RaGEZONER
Reaction score
I would like to compile this myself but when I open up Visual C# 2010 Express and start clicking I have no Idea what im doing.

I guess I have to insert something somewhere

Reaction score
I would like to compile this myself but when I open up Visual C# 2010 Express and start clicking I have no Idea what im doing.

I guess I have to insert something somewhere

Open the project, press CTRL + SHIFT + B (for build) and you'll get your fresh compiled library (which is also downloadable ).
But as long as you don't build a program around it, it won't do you much good.

┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
Hi again,so this few days ive spend many times about Iris,how to make it,and how make it like program ,like Dark AvaThar,so ive search on google,and again and again,and ive started to learn something...,for to moment ive created this in visual basic,i need just a simple help from those who knows more better about programmimng then me :p,so lets start:

This is my desgin almost like Dark AvaThar,ive make it by myself,thats it:

Yamachi - Iris - RaGEZONE Forums

Then i don`t know how to insert the source code from Yamachi`s IRIS code in my program,ive open the Disconnect.cs like this:

After that,i wanna insert the source code from Disconnect.cs in the button of my program named Disconnect,but i don`t exatcly how,ive search and on google,but its not exactly same like in visual basic 2010,i mean its a little harder from me,I CAN`T insert the source code because i don`t wanna broken something ,and thats i need some help,thats look the code from the button Disconnect in my program:

Really,i just wanna know how to put the source code in my button without any errors or brokens... :),if someone can explain and me more exactly how to do that,after i will finish the program i will release here,i promisse :),ive start to construct it, because ive see none doesn`t want to release it like Dark AvaThar,and i will do that because many noobs from here doesn`t know how to do that,and i think are many ..

Regards,Allocen

Last edited:
┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
no,u can`t underatand what i wanna mean,ive search on google,but u can`t understand its not same?Why u did u make me always noob?Yea maybe i am here in programming,but even and me i need some help about this ;),i mean i need just know how to input the source in my program,ive search and on google but its like here ;)

┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
FINALLY I DID IT,its working :X

---------- Post added at 10:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:12 AM ----------

but i want to know if is possible to resize the message

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@allocen: The pictures you posted are not of VB.net. They are of C#. This is probably why your Google searches (if you even bothered to search properly) are not returning the correct results. Also, this is not a general programming forum. Please keep all questions related to programming basics to the correct forum. Oh, and lelejau already explained exactly what to do in VB.net... You just need to convert it to C#, instead. In future, please refrain from crapping my threads up with stuff that doesn't belong in this forum, and with questions you could have easily answered yourself. Thank you.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, here we go...

It's a test release, without disconnect players function.

Released "as is", so don't ask for any kind of support.

Enjoy ^^

Again, thanks to Yamachi and TDP Team...

There is a problem in the language submitted to the server
help me

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
How do i compile this plzkthx :?:

I step away for 5 minutes and he drops the good sh... stuff. Another new tab on the GM tools then. It can sit next to *cough*

:ehh:

┌П┐(•_•)┌П┐
Reaction score
use visual basic 2010,PUT THE SOURCE THERE, then right click after that compile,then use the example from lelejau and add the refference of iris :p,its too simple

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
use visual basic 2010,PUT THE SOURCE THERE, then right click after that compile,then use the example from lelejau and add the refference of iris :p,its too simple

It's called "sarcasm", allocen... Also, that's not how you compile Iris.

How do i compile this plzkthx :?:

I step away for 5 minutes and he drops the good sh... stuff. Another new tab on the GM tools then. It can sit next to *cough*

:ehh:

5 MINUTES?! YOU CALL THIS 5 MINUTES??? T_T You haven't even answered ur phone D: I feel so abandoned >_<

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Updated first post with new version.

Changelog:
* Fixed all disconnections inside Iris (Iris.Disconnect(), disconnections caused by the server, etc.).
* Changed "ServerListArgs" -> "ServerEventListArgs" (was a typo. Make sure to update this in your programs).
* Changed ServerListEventArgs.IP to show the local IP instead of the server's IP. It's much more useful this way, especially seeing as we already have the server's IP.
* Added 3 new events: OnConnect, OnDisconnect, and OnLogin. Check intellisense for more information.
* Fixed Channel.Type being set incorrectly and added Channel.IsOnline. It turns out I was using old code, and not the newest code from my personal broadcast tool :S. Anyways, the code has now been merged with Iris.
* Added <summary> tags to the enuerations.
* Maybe a few small changes. Can't remember. Nothing code-breaking.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Or change your greater mekong subregion of the harbour except 38170, linux hosts. allow the hosts. deny that there is only the security of ip, the problem cannot be solved. could you tell me how to deal with.

Back