Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

iRish

Rishwin or Canon

• Total voters
Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
am i talking about canon or rishwin... you decide

Reaction score
ImaMoFoThief - iRish - RaGEZONE Forums

its obviously me :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Yeah man, we were there, so we know :cool:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh yeah rish, while I remember, wanna share RZ president ? xD lmfao, can't believe nobody won =(

change my name already!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh I thought this was about who provides more lulz.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Rish, why ain't you a smod anymore?

Reaction score
Rish, why ain't you a smod anymore?

Cos i was only smod to clear stuff form the dump back into Hardware after noPeace threw all the threads there.

Also, as Gohan put it, me being smod was "a slap it he face to all the mods who deserved it more than me" even if it was only temporary. Ffs, i'm sure there were so many other people who deserved to be smod for less than a month! Bet they would have enjoyed individually moving over 1.5k threads from the dump back to Hardware too.

P.S- i'm winning Cannon :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Cos i was only smod to clear stuff form the dump back into Hardware after noPeace threw all the threads there.

Also, as Gohan put it, me being smod was "a slap it he face to all the mods who deserved it more than me" even if it was only temporary. Ffs, i'm sure there were so many other people who deserved to be smod for less than a month! Bet they would have enjoyed individually moving over 1.5k threads from the dump back to Hardware too.

P.S- i'm winning Cannon :p

That's actually positive for me, Rishwwin.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I patented the iRish and demand 50%. Preferably the bottom half.

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score
im using it under the common law license and am distributing it as free ware and to be modified and not to be sold to anyone else

Back