Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Iron Maiden did not say hi - The nerve!

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Hello Madison here, live from vacation in the lovely but amazingly hot state of Texas. I know what am I thinking it is about 30 degrees cooler back home, but anyway...

So today I had the opportunity to meet Ragezone's very own Iron Maiden. Former long-time music mod. If you haven't heard of him, you should spend more time checking out the other great sections of Evolution, such as you know, the music section.

Anyway, Can you believe he didn't even say hi to me? I was with someone he knew (Vital) and Mr. Iron Maiden barely acknowledged I was there. I did get a chance to say "Thanks Iron" upon leaving, but still no comment.

So I came here, on my vacation to say Hi again to Iron and give him a chance to reply. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Its fantastic, and hot. Haven't done too much yet in terms of fun, but went to a movie last night. I came for Vital's graduation, and so that was yesterday and today, after that we will do all the tourist fun stuff, you know like six flags!

HAARP
Reaction score
He probably did that because he likes you so he was too embarrassed to speak to you.

Don't you mean Bizzarro!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Its the humidity that will kill you, not the heat. Are up state or down near Houston? Weathers nicer in Central Texas.

Reaction score
Ok... and?

To be honest you aren't exactly an active part of the Evolution sections; there was only a small amount of people who actually knew who you were, and then you were given Smod status within roughly 1 year of joining.

If i had met you i would have given you a quick "Oh, hi" if someone was introducing you to me, otherwise i wouldn't say anything at all. You may be a prodigy in the MMO sections, but in the Evo sections nobody really knows who you are.

Also i'm not so sure he answers to the name "Iron" in real life, i'm sure calling him Ryan may have helped your case.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Rish if I ever see you in real life I will call you Squishy and you will be mine. : )

Pop quiz who has Ryan's Cell number??? I DO I DO!

AND it will go to the highest bidder! Bids starting at $100. GO!

And i will be your Squishy!

Aww i don't, but i have Trav's number lol i txt him sometimes when I'm bored at work... thinking back, i never bothered to check the time difference, who knows what time it was for him :p

Ginger by design.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ok... and?

To be honest you aren't exactly an active part of the Evolution sections; there was only a small amount of people who actually knew who you were, and then you were given Smod status within roughly 1 year of joining.

If i had met you i would have given you a quick "Oh, hi" if someone was introducing you to me, otherwise i wouldn't say anything at all. You may be a prodigy in the MMO sections, but in the Evo sections nobody really knows who you are.

Also i'm not so sure he answers to the name "Iron" in real life, i'm sure calling him Ryan may have helped your case.

How about me, am I known?

:thumbup:

Saucepan
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You're known because of your epic debating skills which seems not to end.

Back