Irose Arcturus Server Setup (FULL GUIDE).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Joined
Dec 15, 2011
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
hi everyone, i just need your help.
can you help me?
i just want to use Irose Arcturus Server, but i dont know to Setup the server, because this link give the broken link.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f736/irose-arcturus-server-setup-636920/

arcturus - Irose Arcturus Server Setup (FULL GUIDE). - RaGEZONE Forums

arcturus1 - Irose Arcturus Server Setup (FULL GUIDE). - RaGEZONE Forums

arcturus2 - Irose Arcturus Server Setup (FULL GUIDE). - RaGEZONE Forums

can someone give me the files needed for server. and show me the full guide for irose arcturus server setup ?

please help.
 
Sorry, I don't feel much for writing a tutorial, mainly because I have to help all the noobs that have a problem with a small thingy.
And that's mainly because they use bratok or iroseph files.
 
you can purchase a gorgeous server setup from me, lol

$50 bucks will get a basic krose_736 client translated to english, a few basic tools for editing and a server using the SHO files
 
LOL, that's one of the funniest things I have read here so far :P
I have seen ripoffs before, but this is the absolute maximum XD

Haha? Ripoff? That's not a ripoff that's actually a really good deal because most people don't set up their server correctly which then exposes them to really really hardcore hacks. I would charge the same thing to do that.
 
Well, that's true, but I mean, he's going to use it as a home server probably.
Paying 50 bucks for a home server is, how do I say it, paying for a sample?
It's not a ripoff if it's a secure setup on a vps/dedi, but I was mainly saying that it is a ripoff for a home server.
 
i want to create my own server ( ROSE ) to play ,but i cant i follow all steps and nothing .. IF some1 can help me , please pm me , thanks anyway ;)

can u help me to create my own ROSE server?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back