Welcome!

Join our community of MMORPG enthusiasts and private server developers! By registering, you'll gain access to in-depth discussions on source codes, binaries, and the latest developments in MMORPG server files. Collaborate with like-minded individuals, explore tutorials, and share insights on building and optimizing private servers. Join us today and unlock the full potential of MMORPG server development!

Join Today!

Irose disconnect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just randomly disconnect sometimes when warping from map -> map and killing massive amounts of monsters.
I use mssql2000 not mysql

Well Yea You would need to hex the TribalGRD. And Ripper you will not be able to use my new Guard
It will Only Work with my server. BTW the Guard system they use on avatar Rose is a Hexed TribalGrd.

I will Post a working Guard system w/ A tut on how to edit it. This will Not be Tribal GRD... Scratch That maybe it will.. If anyone should Release it it should be me.

Also Old TribaGRD will be a Dead project. We are Moving our system to Tribal Guard 1.2
Witch will be release on my server later this week. TribalGuard 1.2 will NOT work for any other Server. So don't waste time trying to use it. My opinion People need to learn there system before they run a system.

I have shared a lot of stuff here on how to secure your system. I will Be posting some TUT's In the sticky Section witch i will help the best i can.

If anyone is interested in helping make the tuts on Anything rose Contact me Via Pm here or if you have me on msn contact me there and We will help the best we can.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back