Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Is is true?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yes but considering you just joined this month, you should wait a while and contribute to the forum.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Yes! You can apply for any section at any time, but I highly recommend waiting until you've been around and know the community a little better. MentaL(our all knowing God) prefers his moderators to know and show they know what they're doing in a specific section before even considering them.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
- MentaL's unsaid requirements for becoming a Moderator -
100+ substantiated posts
Member of RZ for 1+ year
Make Sure You Contribute To The Section You Are Applying!
Age does not matter if you show maturity

Lastly, If you submit a moderator application for ANY section, and MentaL is not looking for Moderators and do not get chosen, DO NOT WHINE about it, suck it up, wait a while, and try again later.

"Good things will come to those who wait"

Someone posted this in the moderator application thread, and it isn't bad advice so here you go.

Old Time Member
Reaction score
Hmm, just look at the moderator application section and see dates created of many of the open threads, people post their applications and hope when opponunity strikes, yours would be the most appealing :zippy:

Hit the minimum requirement, be active in the place you want to apply for , then try putting up an app, who knows? ;)

Reaction score
Hmm, just look at the moderator application section and see dates created of many of the open threads, people post their applications and hope when opponunity strikes, yours would be the most appealing :zippy:

Hit the minimum requirement, be active in the place you want to apply for , then try putting up an app, who knows? ;)
Thanks, guys.
Ill wait for a while, i already got 59 posts, i believe.

Someone posted this in the moderator application thread, and it isn't bad advice so here you go.
Quick question for you madison, where do i post the application?
:p

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It's better to have a well-built friendship and reputation with the team members and overall community before applying for such positions. As Madison posted, it's unsaid requirements, meaning MentaL didn't actually write them out, but by the time you've done the things he wants to see in his moderators, you'll have been here for over a year. It's good to have a couple resources before shooting for such a high goal.

Watching from above
Legend
Reaction score
Also don't forget that a moderator position is a non-paid JOB with daily DUTIES involving mostly keeping the section clean of trash. You don't get instant reputation and respect from the position, it has to be earned. What you may really want to do is to contribute towards the section in other ways and you'll have much the same benefits a moderator would minus the boring work. If later you feel like you want to give more of your free time to do things that most users don't even realize feel free to apply, but know that you don't need to be a moderator in order to help out.

Super-Moderator
Staff member
Super-Moderator
Reaction score
Also don't forget that a moderator position is a non-paid JOB with daily DUTIES involving mostly keeping the section clean of trash. You don't get instant reputation and respect from the position, it has to be earned. What you may really want to do is to contribute towards the section in other ways and you'll have much the same benefits a moderator would minus the boring work. If later you feel like you want to give more of your free time to do things that most users don't even realize feel free to apply, but know that you don't need to be a moderator in order to help out.

Listen to this man! He didn't get Legend rank for nothing, he got it because he is a former Super Mod and he certainly understands the aspects of moderating and what it takes to be a mod.

Old Time Member
Reaction score
imo regardless you get mod or not, just enjoy the company you have here discussing about flims , tv or just plain randomness (well in spamzilla) doesn't matter to me if i get mod or not, to me, i already am enjoying seeing the feedbacks about my favourite shows in the TV/Flim thread and a few laughs from the entertainment section. :)

Reaction score
Listen to this man! He didn't get Legend rank for nothing, he got it because he is a former Super Mod and he certainly understands the aspects of moderating and what it takes to be a mod.
He also has a nice penis.

EDIT: This is post 14k for me. Neggy's penis definitely deserves the honor!

Slothstronaut
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Moderating isn't for everyone, as others said, stick around a little longer and get to know the place a bit better aswell as the position before you dive right in lol

Yea it wasn't someone, it was me, lol, I used to be a mod here, life just hit me like a brick wall, I don't have time anymore

Damn haven't seen you around these parts in a good while, hope all is good :)

Back