• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Private Is it done?

Not so spooky...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Gonna have to agree with a lot of you I've been in the section since 2010 and when phx was about it was booming the death of phx added to the death of the section, Their was hope when sled released his plus edit and the same with wes when he released arcturus but nope,
As Joopie pointed out no one wants to fix things their self's and no one wants to learn to code
So meh the section is slowly dieing oh well was fun while it lasted! But saying that still have noobs setting up hotels every day!
witch keeps the help section alive lol

Preparing
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I miss Hejula! =(
Meh, there will come a point where you will eventually move on from Habbo.

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I miss Hejula! =(
Meh, there will come a point where you will eventually move on from Habbo.

Very true I was very much into Habbo during my early high school years. Now I am a year graduated from high school, and focused going to school working and getting some cat really.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Cheers to the only section that compelled me to join RageZone. I log in two or three times a year just to check up on this sub. It's pretty sad.

Back