Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

is it me or...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
or has the community gone abit strange im sure there are only a few members left that arent insane lol :p most of the older members are normal but peeps who have come in the past month or 2 are just well erm... strange lol the only people i see posting sane threads ne more are Sic,Bazi,Tupac,Omen,dtb and morphix and a few others. Most these threads are either about.. Ghey sex,"oh look theres a woman lets flirt oO" and im depressed :p ive talked to Darkbaha about this and she/he (who knows :p) thinks every1 going abit strange :p ne1 else feel this way or is it just me -.- lol.

Flame away if ive insulted you : oP

example

http://forum.ragezone.com/showthread.php?t=21843

lol... strange peeps :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
MasterD said:
psh Hydra "and a few others" means you dont u know nethin :p :rolleyes: and lol @ cap

its just hard to explain what i think of rz ne more its just got a little weird lol

i think its coz everyone is gettin excitied that RZ mir 2 is returning....

MentaL's Girlfriend
Legend
Reaction score
hey HEY all those ppl thats posted in that thread were eaither drunk or high so dont MIND us mr perfect! and ms perefect(darkabaha)

cap we ment no offence what so ever by this, obviouslywe didnt intend to spam it was just 1 of those nights, every forum has 1

EDIT: this si what u should call an "insane thread" if u have anything against, msg the mods and dont post

soz all im drunk!

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hey, I'm sane you cockaroach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We just having a bit fun. Dont remember how it started? I'm ok now, just love being in the community and make new friends!! Today I got Cap to like me again :)

Pythonpower, brother!

P.S. Us new peeps you say are the "NWO" of RZ and next rulers of RZ, brother!

Lol......

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
DarkBahamut said:
bimmage/spammers/gay/noobs o_O its all turned into a nuthouse :/

and MD u **** im female all the way :moon:

i knew u were female from the day that i killed u and u broke ur spirit blade lol
awwww sowwy about that

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
tbh i think all these people who appeared from no-where are trying to fit in by acting gay etc etc and its not working, they goin over the top and spamming

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back