• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Is latale progressing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I was wondering if the latale private servers are developing. Because i just got gunslinger in Latale global and i wanted to make a blader but its to much work >.<

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
not really it's really just something people are putting off to the side and not really coming back to complete.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
They need to finish this project. A lot of players want this. Most mainly too see if the class if fun at higher levels for the official game, others to play the private server because they hate grinding for levels. For me its both.

I'm Back
Reaction score
The LaLore(LaMyth) release is ok if you can code C# and finish it off not that hard, We also need to get a new client out and a solid person/team working on it. I ain't saying my project ain't good just saying i don't know if i will stay that long into the project to be honest, I would proabably get atleast all the job/skills/buddy working then maybe quit if i got to choose personally.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im Praying LaTale Private Servers Make It And We Get Free Cash ETC. T____T Please Someone.....Just Buckle Down And Do It!!!! Hell I Know Itd Be Hard For Me Too....Im Too Lazy And Dont Know ANYTHING About Coding ETC. >_>

I'm Back
Reaction score
Well it's not easy but it's easier than most games. I might recruit a team to make the development go faster since i am sick at this moment.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LaTale is a lot more difficult than maplestory ;o and the other games (it's not as difficult as wow =o)

But LaTale is Graphic and Music enriched so ._. and there are so many skills to fix =o and weapons and upgrading and all that ;p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Im Praying LaTale Private Servers Make It And We Get Free Cash ETC. T____T Please Someone.....Just Buckle Down And Do It!!!! Hell I Know Itd Be Hard For Me Too....Im Too Lazy And Dont Know ANYTHING About Coding ETC. >_>

I don't care about Cash items. I would just like a server that can work.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
From what I see... Green was the only person coming close to finishing, but then he/she decided to stop out of the blue. La Tale most likely won't be finishing now. =/

Reaction score
that is very not true Aredhel.. I have a working sand box as of now that has alot working... and the client is fully updated...

I'm mostly searching for people that are intretested in doing database work for my mob spawning, npc spawning and GM commands...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm guessing it will be Bravo's server that will come first...hope it does, I'm growing bored...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is kind of disappointing, since it seems like Hello Kitty Online has more progress than Latale.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If You guys wanna see a server so bad why dont u go make the DB isntead of complaining about no developers working on it.. maybe they are busy or have more important stuff to do

OR maybe all the developers have been just banned (wish I know why). By complaining we're doing nothing but our job, trying to make things go faster, once it has been promised to us. But I seriously think this project is dead...:closedeyes:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I made a partial DB :eek: but I'm to lazy to continue it
and btw 1 man is working on a source

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hey people dunt wry if they don't finish then we'll just be very sad rite?
But think about this some other people other than Green are working on private servers so we have more of a chance to get a la tale private server or even a few. We'll just have to w8 for it but it'll definitely be worth the w8 if we get one =D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If You guys wanna see a server so bad why dont u go make the DB isntead of complaining about no developers working on it.. maybe they are busy or have more important stuff to do

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Tancam said:

Trust me, I've tried working on a LaTale source. It was VERY annoying, if people really want to get this done they need to get a team on it ._.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
of course its progressing.

you just need to know where to look :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back